1. Psychiatric disorders. In: Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Dashe JS, Hoffman BL, Casey BM, Spong CY, editors. Williams obstetrics. 25th ed. New York: Mc Graw-Hill Education 2018; 1204-09.
2. Deecher D, Andree TH, Sloan D, et al: From menarche to menopause: exploring the underlying biology of depression in women experiencing hormonal changes. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2008; 33(1): 3-17.
3. Frieder A, Dunlop AI, Culpepper L, Bernstein PS: The clinical content of preconception care: women with psychiatric conditions. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2008; 199(6):S328-32.
4. Siu AL, US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF), Bibbins-Domingo K, et al: Screening for depression in adults: US Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement. Journal of the American Medical Association 2016; 315(4):380-7.
5. Committee on Obstetric Practice. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee Opinion no. 630. Screening for perinatal depression. Obstetrics & Gynecology 2015;125(5):1268-71.
6. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Use of psychiatric medication during pregnancy and lactation. Practice Bulletin 2008; 111(4): 1001-20.
7. Mozafarinia F,Amin-Shokravi F, Hydarnia A. Relationship between spiritual health and happiness among students. Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion 2014;2(2): 97-107.
8. Nakhaei Moghadam M, Fani M. Spiritual health from the perspective of Nahj al-Balagha statements. Journal of Reaserch on Religion & Health 2016; 2(2): 59- 65.
9. Mesbah, M. Islamic approach to spiritual health. First edition, Hoghooghi, Pub, Tehran 2013: 86.
10. SA. M, Azizi F. [Difinition of concept of spiritual health in Iranian culture].Media Fight 2008;4(14):11-23.
11. Cox JL. Holden JM, and Sagovsky R. Detection of postnatal depression: Development of the 10-item Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale. British Journal of Psychiatry.1987; 150:782-786.
12. Evans J, Heron J, Francomb H, Oke S, Golding J. Cohort study of depressed mood during pregnancy and after childbirth. BMJ. 2001 Aug 4; 323(7307): 257–260.
13. Shabangiz A, Ehsanpour S. Association between depression and delivery type. Hormozgan Medical Journal 2014;18(2):140-147.
14. Bodaghi E, Alipour F, Bodaghi M, Nori R, Peiman N, Saeidpour S. The Role of Spirituality and Social Support in Pregnant Women's Anxiety, Depression and Stress Symptoms. Community Health Journal 2016; 10(2): 72-82.
15. Abdollahzade Rafi M, Hassanzadeh M, Ahmadi S, taheri M, Hosseini M. Relationship between social support with depression and anxiety during third trimester pregnancy. Iranian Jouranl of Nursing Research 2012; 7 (26):1-10.
16. Mann JR, Mckeown RE, Bacon J, Vesselinov R, Bush F. Religiosity, spirituality, and depressive symptoms in pregnant women. International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine 2007; 37(3) 301-313.
17. Tajvidi M, Dehghan-Nayeri N. Experiencing spirituality in pregnancy: a phenomenological study. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery 2016; 14 (8):674-681.
18. Shabangiz A, Ehsanpour S. Association between Depression and Delivery Type. Hormozgan Medical Journal 2014; 18(2): 140-147
19. Field T. Prenatal Depression Risk Factors, Developmental Effects and Interventions: A Review. Journal of Pregnancy and Child Health 2017; 4(1): 301