1. Jafari-Adli S, Jouyandeh Z, Qorbani M, Soroush A, Larijani B, Hasani-Ranjbar S. Prevalence of obesity and overweight in adults and children in Iran; a systematic review. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders 2014;13(1):121.
2. Sidik SM, Rampal L. The prevalence and factors associated with obesity among adult women in Selangor, Malaysia. Asia Pacific Family Medicine 2009;8(1):2.
3. Nielsen S, Åkerström T, Rinnov A, Yfanti C, Scheele C, Pedersen BK, et al. The miRNA plasma signature in response to acute aerobic exercise and endurance training. PloS One 2014;9(2):e87308.
4. Hosseini AH, Kohan L, Fallahi S. The Association of rs2910164 Polymorphism in mir-146a Gene with obesity in iranian women. Journal of Arak University Medical Sciences 2015, 18(8): 27-34.
5. Ye J, McGuinness OP. Inflammation during obesity is not all bad: evidence from animal and human studies. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 2012;304(5):E466-E77.
6. Tchernof A, Després J-P. Pathophysiology of human visceral obesity: an update. Physiological reviews. 2013;93(1):359-404.
7. Russo A, Bartolini D, Mensà E, Torquato P, Albertini MC, Olivieri F, et al. Physical Activity Modulates the Overexpression of the Inflammatory miR‐146a‐5p in Obese Patients. IUBMB Life 2018;70(10):1012-22.
8.Campbell B, LaBounty P, Oetken A, Greenwood M, Kreider R, Campbell DWB, et al. The anabolic hormone response to a lower-body resistance exercise bout in conjunction with oral BCAA supplementation. Methods 2009;2(3):4.
9. Mattson MP, Wan R. Beneficial effects of intermittent fasting and caloric restriction on the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems. The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry 2005;16(3):129-37.
10. Falah F, Rahmani Nia F, Shabani R, Hojati Z. Investigation on the effect of endurance training on blood circulating levels of Mir-146a and plasma levels of il-6 in sedentary elderly women. Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences 2019;26(10):895-909.
11. Improta Caria AC, Nonaka CKV, Pereira CS, Soares MBP, Macambira SG, Souza BSdF. Exercise training-induced changes in micrornas: beneficial regulatory effects in hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and obesity. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 2018;19(11):3608.
12.Van Craenenbroeck AH, Ledeganck KJ, Van Ackeren K, Jürgens A, Hoymans VY, Fransen E, et al. Plasma levels of microRNA in chronic kidney disease: patterns in acute and chronic exercise. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology 2015;309(12):H2008-H16.
13 Imayama I, Ulrich CM, Alfano CM, Wang C, Xiao L, Wener MH, et al. Effects of a caloric restriction weight loss diet and exercise on inflammatory biomarkers in overweight/obese postmenopausal women: a randomized controlled trial. Cancer Research 2012;72(9): 2314-26.
14.Reed JL, De Souza MJ, Williams NI. Effects of exercise combined with caloric restriction on inflammatory cytokines. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism 2010;35(5):573-82.
15.Davis RA, Halbrooks JE, Watkins EE, Fisher G, Hunter GR, Nagy TR, et al. High-intensity interval training and calorie restriction promote remodeling of glucose and lipid metabolism in diet-induced obesity. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 2017;313(2):E243-E56.
16.Blondal T, Nielsen SJ, Baker A, Andreasen D, Mouritzen P, Teilum MW, et al. Assessing sample and miRNA profile quality in serum and plasma or other biofluids. Methods 2013;59(1):S1-S6.
17.Gerosa-Neto J, Antunes BM, Campos EZ, Rodrigues J, Ferrari GD, Neto JCR, et al. Impact of long-term high-intensity interval and moderate-intensity continuous training on subclinical inflammation in overweight/ obese adults. Journal of Exercise Rehabilitation 2016;12(6): 575.
18.Kangas R, Törmäkangas T, Heinonen A, Alen M, Suominen H, Kovanen V, et al. Declining Physical Performance Associates with Serum FasL, miR-21, and miR-146a in Aging Sprinters. BioMed Research International 2017;2017.
19.Oghbaei H, Asl NA, Sheikhzadeh F. Can regular moderate exercise lead to changes in miRNA-146a and its adapter proteins in the kidney of streptozotocin-induced diabetic male rats? Endocrine Regulations 2017;51(3): 145-52.
20.Baggish AL, Hale A, Weiner RB, Lewis GD, Systrom D, Wang F, et al. Dynamic regulation of circulating microRNA during acute exhaustive exercise and sustained aerobic exercise training. The Journal of Physiology 2011;589(16): 3983-94.
21.Wu X-D, Zeng K, Liu W-L, Gao Y-G, Gong C-S, Zhang C-X, et al. Effect of aerobic exercise on miRNA-TLR4 signaling in atherosclerosis. International Journal of Sports Medicine 2014; 35(04):344-50.
22.Sawada S, Kon M, Wada S, Ushida T, Suzuki K, Akimoto T. Profiling of circulating microRNAs after a bout of acute resistance exercise in humans. PloS One 2013;8(7):e70823.
23.Baggish AL, Park J, Min P-K, Isaacs S, Parker BA, Thompson PD, et al. Rapid upregulation and clearance of distinct circulating microRNAs after prolonged aerobic exercise. Journal of Applied Physiology 2014;116(5): 522-31.
24.Huszar J, Payne C. miR-146a Influences Energy Metabolism. Cell Differentiation and Innate Immunity Metabolomics 2013;3(1): 119.
25.Taganov KD, Boldin MP, Chang K-J, Baltimore D. NF-κB-dependent induction of microRNA miR-146, an inhibitor targeted to signaling proteins of innate immune responses. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 2006; 103(33):12481-6.
26.Lopes WA, Leite N, da Silva LR, Brunelli DT, Gáspari AF, Radominski RB, et al. Effects of 12 weeks of combined training without caloric restriction on inflammatory markers in overweight girls. Journal of sports sciences 2016;34(20): 1902-12.
27.Kacimi S, Ref'at A, Fararjeh MA, Bustanji YK, Mohammad MK, Salem ML. Intermittent fasting during Ramadan attenuates proinflammatory cytokines and immune cells in healthy subjects. Nutrition Research 2012;32(12): 947-55.
28.Allen NG, Higham SM, Mendham AE, Kastelein TE, Larsen PS, Duffield R. The effect of high-intensity aerobic interval training on markers of systemic inflammation in sedentary populations. European Journal of Applied Physiology 2017;117(6):1249-56.
29.Ogawa K, Sanada K, Machida S, Okutsu M, Suzuki K. Resistance exercise training-induced muscle hypertrophy was associated with reduction of inflammatory markers in elderly women. Mediators of Inflammation 2010;2010.
30.GHORBANIAN B, GHASEMNIAN A. The effects of 8 weeks interval endurance combined training on plasma TNF-α, IL-10, insulin resistance and lipid profile in boy adolescents 2016.
31.Goyal R, Faizy AF, Siddiqui SS, Singhai M. Evaluation of TNF-α and IL-6 levels in obese and non-obese diabetics: pre-and postinsulin effects. North American Journal of Medical Sciences 2012;4(4): 180.