1. Elmer PJ, Obarzanek E, Vollmer WM, Simons-Morton D, Stevens VJ, Young DR, et al. Effects of comprehensive lifestyle modification on diet, weight, physical fitness and blood pressure control:18-month results of a randomized trial. Annals of Internal Medicine 2006; 144(7):485-96.
2. Bas M., & Donmez S. Self-efficacy and restrained eating in relation to weight loss among overweight men and women in Turkey. Appetite 2009; 52:209-16.
3. Kearney PM, Whelton M, Reynolds K, Muntner P, Whelton PK, He J. Global burden of hypertension: analysis of worldwide data. Lancet 2005;365(9455):217-23.
4. Forouzanfar MH, Alexander L, Anderson HR, Bachman VF, Biryukov S, Brauer M, et al. Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 79 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks in 188 countries, 1990-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. Lancet 2015;386(10010):2287323.
5. Danaei G, Finucane MM, Lin JK, Singh GM, Paciorek CJ, Cowan MJ, et al. National, regional, and global trends in systolic blood pressure since 1980: systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiological studies with 786 country-years and 5.4 million participants. Lancet 2011; 377(9765):568-77
6. Shahraz S, Forouzanfar MH, Sepanlou SG, Dicker D, Naghavi P, Pourmalek F, et al. Population health and burden of disease profile of Iran among 20 countries in the region: from Afghanistan to Qatar and Lebanon. Archives of Iranian Medicine 2014; 17(5):336-42.
7. Rashidy H. Relationship between blood pressure and BMI in elderly of bandarabbas city. Scientific. Medical Journal of Hormozgan 2003; 2:111-18. [In Persian].
8. Black JM, Hawks JH. Medical surgical nursing: Clinical management for positive outcomes. 7 ed. St. Louis: Elsevier saunders 2005.
9. Hernandez-Reif M, Field T, Krasnegor J, Hossain Z, Theakston H, Burman I. High blood pressure and associates symptoms were reduced by massage therapy. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies 2004; 4:31-36.
10. Engelsen CD, Koekkoek PS, Gorter KJ, Donk MVD, Salomé PL, Rutten GE. High-sensitivity C-reactive protein to detect metabolic syndrome in a centrally obese population: a cross-sectional analysis. Cardiovascular Diabetology 2012;11(1):25.
11. Jayedi A, Rahimi K, Bautista LE, Nazarzadeh M, Zargar MS, Shab-Bidar S. Inflammation markers and risk of developing hypertension: a meta-analysis of cohort studies. Heart 2019;105(9):686-92.
12. Shah T, Newcombe P, Smeeth L, Addo J, Casas JP, Whittaker J, et al. Ancestry as a determinant of mean population C-reactive protein values: implications for cardiovascular risk prediction. Circulation Cardiovascular Genetics 2010;3(5):436-44.
13. Aliasquarpoor M, Eybpoosh S. The Quality of Life of Elderly Nursing Home Residents and Its Relationship with Different Factors. Iran Journal of Nursing 2012; 25 (75):60-70.
14. Ahangeri M, Kamali M, Arjmand M. The effectof high blood pressure on quality of life in theelderly in Tehran City. Elderly Health Journal 2009; 3(7): 1. [Persian]
15. Arslantas D, Ayranci U, Unsal A, Tozun M. Prevalence of hypertension among individuals aged 50 years and over and its impact on health related quality of life in a semi-rural area of western Turkey. Chinese Medicine 2008; 121(16): 1524-31.
16. Cruz-Ferreira A, Fernandes J, Laranjo L, Bernardo LM, Silva A. A systematic review of the effects of pilates method of exercise in healthy people. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2011;92(12):2071-81.
17. Chang Sok So, O.M.D. M.D., Hyung-Jin Bae, Yongsoo Chang, Roland Giolli, W. Ralph Boone, D.C Taeksoo Chang, et al. Physiological changes following thermomechanical mssage in a population of hypertensive patients and/or type II diabetics. Vertebral Subluxation Research 2004.
18. Giolli R, Jauregui M, et al. Thermomechanical massage devices used in China and South Korea: A preliminary report of health outcomes and side effects. Submitted for publication. Vertebral Subluxation Research 2003.
19. Bernardo LM. The effectiveness of Pilates training in healthy adults: An appraisal of the research literature. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies 2007; (11):106-110
20. Marés G, Mares KB, et al. An importância da estabilização central no método Pilates: uma revisão sistemática. Physical Therapy in Movement 2012; 25(2):445-451
21. Barišin A, Benjak T, Vuletić G. Health-related quality of life of women with disabilities in relation to their employment status. Croatian Medical Journal 2011;52(4):550-6.
22. Abbasi M, Mojtahedi H. The effect of water exercise on quality of life, body mass and cardiac parameters in middle-aged women: a pilot study. Journal of Health Resonance 2017;5(1):56-50.
23. Hemidizade S, Ahmadi F, Aslani Y, Etemadifar SH, Salehi K, Kordyazdi R. [The effect of team exercise on quality of life elderly]. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences 2008;16(1):81-86. (Persian)
24. Sardar MA, Sohrabi M, Shamsian A, Aminzadeh R. Effects of Aerobic Exercise training on the Mental and Physical Health and Social Functioning of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2009; 11: 251-6.
25. Guimaraes G V, Carvalho V O, Bocchi E A, d'Avila V M. Pilates in heart failure patients: a randomized controlled pilot trial. Cardiovascular Therapeutics 2012;30(6) 351–356.
26. Queiroz AC, Rezk CC, Teixeira L, Tinucci T, Mion D, Forjaz CL. Gender influence on post-resistance exercise hypotension and hemodynamics. International Journal of Sports Medicine (11)939-944.
27. Ciolac EG, Guimaraes GV, D’Avila VM, Bortolotto LA, Doria EL, Bocchi EA. Acute effects of continuous and interval aerobic exercise on 24-h ambulatory blood pressure in long-term treated hypertensive patients. International Journal of Cardiology 2009;133(3):381-7.
28. Halliwill, John R. Mechanisms and clinical implications of post-exercise hypotension in humans. Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews 2001;29(2):65-70.
29. Melo CM. Post-exercise hypotension induced by low-intensity resistance exercise in hypertensive women receiving captopril. Blood Pressure Monitoring 2006;11(4)183-9.
30. Li F, Huang H, Song L, Hao H, Ying M. Effects of obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome on blood pressure and C-Reactive Protein in male hypertension patients. Journal of Clinical Medicine Research 2016;8(3):220-24.
31. Perticone F, Maio R, Sciacqua A, Andreozzi F, Iemma G, Perticone M, et al. Endothelial dysfunction and creactive protein are risk factors for diabetes in essential hypertension. Diabetes 2008;57(1):167-71.
32. Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure. Seventh report of the joint national committee on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood pressure. The Journal of the American Medical Association 2003; 289:2534-2573.
33. Bündchen DC, Schenkel IC, et al. Exercício físico controla pressão arterial e melhora qualidade de vida. Revista Brasileira de Medicina do Esporte 2013;19(2):91-95.
34. Roca-Cusachs AD, Antoni B, Badia X, Aristegui I, Roset M. Relation between clinical and therapeutic variables and quality of life in hypertension. Journal of Hypertension 2001; 19:1913-1919
35. Alonso J, Ferrer M, Gandek B, Ware JE Jr, Aaronson NK, Mosconi P, et al. Health related quality of life associated with chronic conditions in eight countries: results from the International Quality of Life Assessment(IQOLA) Project. Quality of Life Research 2004; 13(2);283-298.