1. Nagarajappa R, Kakatkar G, Sharda AJ, Asawa K, Ramesh G, Sandesh N. Infant oral health: Knowledge, attitude and practices of parents in Udaipur, India. Dental Research Journal (Isfahan) 2013; 10(5):659-65
2. Petersen PE. The World Oral Health Report 2003: continuous improvement of oral health in the 21st century--the approach of the WHO Global Oral Health Programme. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2003; 31 Suppl 1: 3-23. http: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15015736
3. Kwan SY, Petersen PE, Pine CM, Borutta A. Health-promoting schools: an opportunity for oral health promotion. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 2005; 83(9): 677-85.
4. Smyth E, Caama F, FernÃ¡ndez-Riveiro P. Oral health knowledge, attitudes and practice in 12-year-old schoolchildren. Medicina Oral, Patología Oral y Cirugía Bucal 2007; 12(8): 614-20.
5. Pacharuniti N, Sithan H, Lapying P, Kiewkarnka B. Oral health preventive behavior among mothers with preschool children in Nakhon Pathom Province, Thailand.Journal of Public Health and Development 2004; 2(3):23–35.
6. Topaloglu-Ak A, Eden E, Frencken JE. Managing dental caries in children in Turkey-a discussion paper. BMC Oral Health 2009; 9(1): 32.
7. Toomarian L, Syrian S. DMFT Index in 12-year-old students in Qom in 1383. Jurnal of Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 2005; 3(4): 467-74. (Persian)
8. Saied-Moallemi Z, Virtanen JI, Ghofranipour F, Murtomaa H. Influence of mothers oral health knowledge and attitudes on their children’s dental health. European Archives of Paediatric Dentistry 2008; 9(2): 79-83.
9. Sadeghi M, Bagherian. DMFT index and bilateral dental caries occurance among 12- year-old students in Rafsanjan. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2007; 7(4): 267-74. (Persian)
10. Chhabra N, Chhabra A.Parental knowledge, attitudes and cultural beliefs regarding oral health and dental care of preschool. European Archives of Paediatric Dentistry 2012; 13(2):76-82.
11. Gussy M.G,Waters EG,Walsh O,Kilpatrick NM. Early childhood caries: current evidence for aetiology and prevention. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health 2006; 42(1-2): 37-43.
12. Hooley M, Skouteris H, Boganin C, Sature J, Kilpatric N. Parental influence and the development of dental caries in children aged 0-6 years: a systematic review of the literature. Journal of Dentistry 2012; 40(11):873-85.
13. Baginska J, Rodakowska E. Knowledge and practice of caries prevention in mother form Bialystok, Poland. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine & Public Health 2012; 4(4):256-66.
14. Al-Ayed IH. Mothers' knowledge of child health matters: Are we doing enough? Journal of Family and Community Medicine 2010; 17(1):22-8.
15. Kasmaei P, Amin Shokravi F, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E, Atrkar- Roushan Z. Survey of Predictive Factors on Brushing Behavior According to the Three Main Motivational Constructs Among Female Students of Primary Schools. Journal of Guilan University Medical Sciences. 2014; 23: 16-22. (Persian)
16. Bozorgmehr E, Hajizamani A, Malek Mohammadi T. Oral health behavior of parents as a predictor of oral health status of their children. International Scholar Research Notes Dentistry 2013; 2013 (1): 41783
17. Bennadi D, et al. Oral Health status of 3-6 years old children and their motherâ€™s oral health related knowledge, attitude and practice in Mysore city, India. Asian Journal of Medical Sciences. 2014; 6(2): 66-71.
18. Lloyd A, Maternal knowledge, attitudes and practices and health outcomes of their preschool-age children in urban and rural Karnataka, University of South Florida, India. 2009.
19. Ansari Moghaddam S. Mother’ knowledge and attitude towards factors affecting orodental health infants and children. Unpublished dissertation. Zahedan University of Medical Sciences 2003:4, 53, 85. (Persian)
20. Farid H, Khan F.R, Aman N. Knowledge, attiude and practice of motherse regarding their own and childerns dental health a tertiary care hospital based study. Journal of Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad 2013; 254(4): 35-7.
21. Naderifar M, Akbarsharifi T, Pairovi H, Haghani H.MS4 Mothers’ Awareness, regarding Oro dental Health of their Children at age of 1-6 years old. Iran Nur 2006; 19(46):15-27. (Persian)
22. Kumar G, et al. Oral Health of Pre-School Aged Children in Dhanbad District, Jharkhand, India-A Peek into their Mothers Attitude. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research 2013; 7(9): 20-60.
23. Poutanen R, Lahti S,Seppä L,Tolvanen M,Hausen H. Oral health-related knowledge, attitudes, behavior, and family characteristics among Finnish schoolchildren with and without active initial caries lesions. Acta Odontologica 2007; 65(2): 87-96.
24. Al-Malik MI, Holt RD, Bedi R. Prevalence and patterns of caries, rampant caries, and oral health in two-to five–year-old children in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Dentistry for Children 2003; 70(3): 235-41.
25. Williams N, Whittle J, Gatrell A.C. The relationship between socio-demographic characteristics and dental health knowledge and attitudes of parents with young children. British Dental Journal 2002; 193(11): 651-54.
26. Elhami Nasab E, Aghaian Z, Hashemian M. Evaluation of the knowledge of mothers visiting Sabzevar Health Centers on the importance of oral and dental health for their children from birth to 3 years and the relationship of this knowledge with demographic characteristics Beyhagh (Quarterly) Journal of Student Research Committee Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences 2011; 16(1): 1-6.