1. Sabzehvarifard A, Asaie S, Ranjbaromrani GH. Effect of estradiol, Mansoorpoor S,1. Aziz Z valerate on pancreatic beta cells resistance in diabetic female rates by streptozocin. Iranian South Medical Journal 2014; 17(2):19-107.
2. Ahouei M, VaeziGh, Klalian Moghaddam H, Alamalhoda F. Effect of palmatine hydrochloride on improvement of cognitive dysfunction in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Journal of Gorgan University of medical sciences 2013; 15(1): 38-44.
3. Hasanein P, Shahidi S. The effect of long term administration of ascorbic acid on the learning and memory deficits induced by diabetes in rats. Tehran University Medical Journal 2010; 68(1):12-18.
4. Kiasalari Z, Ghanbarian L, Khalili M. The effect of aqueous crocus sativus L. (saffron) extract on learning and memory in male streptozotosin-induced diabetic rats. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2012; 19(95):44-50.
5. Mao X-Y, Yo J, Liu Zh-Q, Zhou H-H. Apigenine attenuates diabetes-associated cognitive decline in rats via suppressing oxidative stress and nitric oxide synthase pathway. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine 2015; 8(9): 15506-15513.
6. Lopez OL, Becker JT, Wahed AS, Saxton J, Sweet RA, Wolk DA, et al. Long term effect of the concomitant use of memantine with cholinesterase inhibition in Alzheimer disease. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry 2009; 80(6): 600-607.
7. Mojab F, Nickavar B, HooshdarTehrani H. essential oil analysis of Nepeta crispa and N.menthoidesfrom iran. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Winter 2009; 5(1): 43-46.
8. Khanavi M, Fallah A, Vatandoost H, Sedaghat M, Abai M, Hadjiakhoondi A. Larvicidal activity of essential oil and methanol extract of Nepeta menthoides against malaria vector anopheles stephensi. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine 2012; 5(12):962-965.
9. Heidari A, Rahmati B, Khalili M, Roghani M, Zaeri F. Intensified convulsions induced through intravenous infusion of PTZ by Nepeta menthoides hydroalcoholic extract in mice. Daneshvar Medicine 2015; 119: 55-63.
10. Azizzadeh Delshad A, Parvizi M. The neuroprotective effect of Nepeta menthoides on axotomizeddorsal.root ganglion sensory neurons in neonate rats. Journal of Basic and Clinical Pathophysiology 2014; 2(2):13-20.
11. Azizzadeh Delshad A.R, Forozan A. The prophylactic capacity of Nepeta menthoides in prevention of spinal motoneuron injury. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences 2013; 20(1): 20-30.
12. AsadiBalsin Sharif Abadi S, Nasri S, Amin Gh, Bidaran S. Anti- inflammatory and antinociceptive effect of hydroalchoholic extract of Nepeta menthoides on pain in aerial parts in male mice. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences 2013; 11(3): 1-9.
13. Zali H, SoheiliKashani M, Vafaee R, Rostaminya L. Expression clustering of proteins of alzheimeric and normal rat hippocampus treated with Lavandula angustifolia. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences 2013;21: 123-135.
14. Ahmadian-Attar MM, Ahmadiani A, Kamalinejad M, Dargahi L, Mossadegh M.Chronic Cold-Water-Induced Hypothermia Impairs Memory Retrieval and Nepetamenthoidesas a Traditional “Hot”Herb Reverses the Impairment. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2014;13:185-193.
15. Mahboobi M, Norouzi P, Khaksari M, Kalalian Moghadam H. Effect of Kudzu Root on memory and learning disorders in streptozotocin-Induced diabetic rats. Journal of Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences 2016; 4(4): 68-81.
16. Hancianu M, Cioanca O, Mihasan M, Hritcu L. Neuroprotective effects of inhaled lavender oil on scopolamine-induced dementia via anti-oxidative activities in rats. Phytomedicine 2013; 20: 446-452.
17. Hritcu L, Cioanca O, Hancianu M. Effects of lavender oil inhalation on improving scopolamine-induced spatial memory impairment in laboratory rats. Phytomedicine 2012; 19(6):529-534.
18. Kay C, Haper D.N. Hunt M. Differential effects of MDMA and scopolamine on working versus reference memory in the radial arm maze task. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory 2010; 93: 151–156.
19. Sharifzadeh S, Mohammadzadeh M. The Weakening Effects of Aqueous Extract of CinnamomumVerum on Learning and Spatial Memory in Male Rats with Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2016; 34(377): 307-314.
20. Baluchnejadmojarad T, Roghani M. Chronic epigallocatechin-3-gallate ameliorates Learning and memory deficits in diabetic rats via modulation of nitric oxide and oxidative stress. Behavioral Brain Research 2011; (224): 305-310.
21. Sarahroodi S, jafari-Najafi R, Nasri S, Rohampour k, Maleki-Jamshid A, et al. effect of Nepeta menthoides aqueous extract on retention and retrieval of memory in mice. Pakistan Journal of Biological Science 2012; 15(22): 1085-1089.
22. Abdolahadi A, Nazeri A, Esmaeli S, Amiri Z, Movahed M. Effect of Nepeta menthoides on cognitive disorders in alzheimers disease: A clinical trial. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences 2017; 6(2): 228-237.