1. Torres‐Roman JS, Ruiz EF, Martinez‐Herrera JF, Mendes Braga SF, Taxa L, Saldaña‐Gallo J, et al. Prostate cancer mortality rates in Peru and its geographical regions. British Journal of Urology 2019;123(4):595-601.
2. Center MM, Jemal A, Lortet-Tieulent J, Ward E, Ferlay J, Brawley O, et al. International variation in prostate cancer incidence and mortality rates. European Urology 2012;61(6):1079-92.
3. Fitzmaurice C, Akinyemiju TF, Al Lami FH, Alam T, Alizadeh-Navaei R, Allen C, et al. Global, regional, and national cancer incidence, mortality, years of life lost, years lived with disability, and disability-adjusted life-years for 29 cancer groups, 1990 to 2016: a systematic analysis for the global burden of disease study. JAMA Oncology 2018;4(11):1553-68.
4. Jeihooni AK, Kashfi SM, Hatami M, Avand A, Bazrafshan M-R. The effect of educational program based on PRECEDE model in promoting prostate cancer screening in a sample of Iranian men. Journal of Cancer Education 2019;34(1):161-72.
5. Palsdottir T, Nordström T, Aly M, Lindberg J, Clements M, Egevad L, Grönberg H, Eklund M. Are Prostate Specific-Antigen (PSA) and age associated with the risk of ISUP Grade 1 prostate cancer? Results from 72 996 individual biopsy cores in 6 083 men from the Stockholm3 study. PloS One 2019 13;14(6):e0218280.
6. Simon R, Kluth M, Fischer K, Bonk S, Hube-Magg C, Höflmayer D, et al. Prostate specific antigen (PSA) as a diagnostic and prognostic marker of prostate cancer. American Association for Cancer Research 2019.
7. Cedric TF, Etienne A, Paul N, Olga MB. Epidemiological Aspects of Prostate Cancer at the Medical Oncology Service of the Yaounde General Hospital-Cameroon. International Journal of Healthcare and Medical Sciences 2018;4(5):66-72.
8. De Lima MM, Junior Filho SSJ, Tobias-Machado M. Association between PSA and age in Macuxi ethnic population of the Brazilian Amazon forest region. Research and Reports in Urology 2018;10:159.
9. Vickers AJ, Sjoberg DD, Ulmert D, Vertosick E, Roobol MJ, Thompson I, et al. Empirical estimates of prostate cancer overdiagnosis by age and prostate-specific antigen. BMC Medicine 2014;12(1):26.
10. Shoorabeh FF, Dabidiroshan V, Saraf BS, Nuri R. Investigating the effects of regular resistance training and prostatic massage on proinflammatory markers and serum prostate-specific antigen levels in males with prostate cancer. Middle East Journal of Rehabilitation and Health 2016;3(1) :e33651.
11. Discacciati A, Wolk A. Lifestyle and dietary factors in prostate cancer prevention. Prostate Cancer Prevention: Springer 2014; 27-37.
12. Gibson AL, Wagner D, Heyward V. Advanced Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription, 8E: Human Kinetics 2018.
13. Mejak SL, Bayliss J, Hanks SD. Long distance bicycle riding causes prostate-specific antigen to increase in men aged 50 years and over. PLoS One 2013;8(2):e56030.
14. George JD, Vehrs PR, Allsen PE, Fellingham GW, Fisher AG. VO2max estimation from a submaximal 1-mile track jog for fit college-age individuals. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 1993;25(3):401-6.
15. García-Pinillos F, Laredo-Aguilera JA, Muñoz-Jiménez M, Latorre-Román PA. Effects of 12-Week Concurrent High-Intensity Interval Strength and Endurance Training Program on Physical Performance in Healthy Older People. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 2019;33(5):1445-52.
16. AsghariRakabdarkolaee M, Barari A, Abdi A, Hasrak K. The Effect of Eight-Week Concurrent Training on Aerobic Capacity and Serum Level of P53 Tumor Suppressor Protein in Prostate Cancer Patients: A Clinical Trial. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2018;17(8):731-44.
17. Kappen S, Jürgens V, Freitag MH, Winter A. Early detection of prostate cancer using prostate-specific antigen testing: an empirical evaluation among general practitioners and urologists. Cancer Management and Research 2019;11:3079.
18. Galvao DA, Taaffe DR, Spry N, Joseph D, Newton RU. Combined resistance and aerobic exercise program reverses muscle loss in men undergoing androgen suppression therapy for prostate cancer without bone metastases: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2010;28(2):340-7.
19. Sharifi N, Gulley JL, Dahut WL. Androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer. Journal of the American Medical Association 2005;294(2):238-44.
20. Cadore E, Pinto R, Lhullier F, Correa C, Alberton C, Pinto S, et al. Physiological effects of concurrent training in elderly men. International Journal of Sports Medicine 2010;31(10):689-97.
21. Saremi A, Parastesh M. The effect of weight–loss program on lung function and systemic inflammation in obese men. Yafte 2011; 12 (2).
22. Nelson ME, Rejeski WJ, Blair SN, Duncan PW, Judge JO, King AC, et al. Physical activity and public health in older adults: recommendation from the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Heart Association. Circulation 2007;116(9):1094.