1. Maroufizadeh S, Bagheri N, Almasi A, Amini P. Prevalence of cesarean delivery and its related factors in primiparous women in Tehran province. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2017; 35(423): 303-309.
2. Yousefzadeh S, EsmaeiliDarmiyan M, AsadiYounesi M, Shakeri M. The Effect of a Training Program during Pregnancy on the Attitude and Intention of ulliparous Women to Choose the Delivery Mode. Journal of Midwifery and Reproductive Health 2016; 1:4704-11.
3. Badiee S, Ravanshad Y, Azarfar A, Dastfan F, Babayi S, Mirzayi N. Survey of cesarean deliveries and their causes in hospitals affiliated to Mashhad University of medical sciences, Iran. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility 2013; 16(66):10-7.
4. Atghaei M, Nouhi E. Imagine the pain of labor and cesarean and vaginal delivery in pregnant women tend to be referred to clinics in Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Infertility 2011; 14(7): 44-50.
5. Khavari F, Golmakani N, Salaki A, Aghamohammadian H. study of compatibility with labor pain based on irrational beliefs during pregnancy. Iranian journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Infertility 2017; 20(5): 58- 67.
6. Alipour Z, Lamyian M, Hajizadeh E, Vafaei M. The association between antenatal anxiety and fear of childbirth in nulliparous women: a prospective study. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research 2011; 16(2):169- 73.
7. Ansari M. Reasons for elective Cesarean section amongst pregnant women; a qualitative study. Journal of Reproduction and Infertility 2012; 13(4): 237-40.
8. Aghayousefi A.R, Tarkhan M, Mohammadi N, Afshar H. The role of pain relief in predicting the resilience of patients with chronic pain. Health Psychology 2016; 17(5): 22 – 38.
9. Jamasian A, Dokaneheifard F. The effectiveness of group therapy reality on increasing resilience, promoting life and improving the quality of infertile women in Sarem infertility center. Health Psychology 2017; 8(29): 237- 262.
10. Ghazaei M, Davoudi I, Mehrabi A et al. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy on fear of delivery, fear of pain, self-efficacy of labor and desire for cesarean section in nulliparous women. Iranian Journal of Obstetrics Gynecology and Infertility 2016; 19(31): 1-12.
11. Etemadi A, Nasirnejhad F, Smkhaniakbarinejhad H. Effectiveness of group Reality Therapy on the Anxiety of women. Journal of Psychological Studies 2014; 10(2): 73-88.
12. Khorsandi M, Ghofranipour F, Heidarnia A.R, faghihzadeh S, Akbarzadeh A.R, Vafaei M. Perceived self-efficacy of labor in pregnant women. Scientific Journal of Medical Organization 2009; 26(1): 89-95.
13. Esmkhani H, Etemadi A, Nasirnejad F. the effectiveness of reality therapy on anxaiety in women. Psychological Studies at Alzahra University 2014; 10(2): 19- 31.
14. Fenwick J, Gamble J, Creedy D.K, Buist A, Turkstra E, Sneddon A. Study protocol for reducing childbirth fear: a midwife- led psycho- education intervention. BMC (bio medical center) Pregnancy Childbirth 2013; 13:190-205.
15. Escott D, Slade P, Spiby H. Preparation for pain management during childbirth: the psychological aspects of coping strategy development in antenatal education. Journal of Clinical Psychology Review 2009; 29(7):617-22.
16. Amidimazaheri M, Taheri Z, Khorsandi M, Hasanzadeh A. investigating the relationship between self- efficacy and anticipation of outcome in the manner of delivery believed by pregnant women in Shahrekord. 2014; two monthly scientific and research Journal of Shahed University 2014. 21(111): 55- 62.
17. Maleki H, Abaspour A, EbrahimiGhavam S. The effect of life skills training on students’ academic self-efficacy. Journal of Education Psychology 2016; 11(37): 21-31.
18. Vaziri F, Khademian Z, Morshedi B, Qualitative study of the experiences and understanding of primiparous women from the phenomenon of childbirth. Quarterly Journal of Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Birjand University of Medical Sciences. Spring 2012; 9(3): 226-236.
19. Dolatian M, Pouneh M, Alavimajd H, Yazdjerdi M. Relationship between type of delivery and postpartum depression. Journal of Reproduction and Infertility 2006; 7(3): 260 – 268
20. Maroufizadeh S, Bagheri N, Almasi A, Amini P. Prevalence of cesarean delivery and its related factors in primiparous women in Tehran province. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2017; 35(423): 303-309.
21. Kanaani S, Allahverdipoor H, Self-efficacy in choosing the type of delivery and labor time in pregnant women referring to health centers in Parsabad. Journal of Health Education 2014; 1(2): 37- 69.