1. Kordi MR, Anooshe, Khodadade, Maghsodi, sanglachi, Hemmatinafar. Comparing the effect of three methods of combined training on serum levels of ghrelin, pro and anti-inflammatory cytokines in multiple sclerosis (MS) patients. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences 2014;22(91):39-51
2. Kjølhede T, Dalgas U, Gade A B, Bjerre M, Stenager E, Petersen T, Vissing K. Acute and chronic cytokine responses to resistance exercise and training in people with multiple sclerosis. Scand Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports 2016; 26(7):824-34;
3. Dalgas U, Stenager E, Jakobsen J, Peterse n T, Hansen H. J, Knudsen C, Overgaard K, Ingemann-Hansen T.Resistance training improves muscle strength and functional capacity in multiple sclerosis. Neurology 2009; 73(18): 1478-84
4. Ebrahimi Atri, A. Sokhangoi, M. Sarvari, F.The comparison of resistance and endurance exercise on fatigue severity and balance in woman with multiple Sclerosis. Journal of Sports Medicine(Harakat) 2013; 5(1): 89-102.
5. Saman-Nezhad B, Rezaee T, Bostani A, Najafi F, Aghaei A. Epidemiological characteristics of patients with multiple sclerosis in Kermanshah, Iran in 2012. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences 2013; 23(104):97-101.
6. Moazzami M, Fathi M, Soltani M, Gelardi N. The effects of aerobic exercise in water on cortisol levels and TGF-β in patients with multiple sclerosis. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medicines 2014; 21(2):207-216
7. Souza-Teixeira F D, Costilla S, Ayán C, García-López D, González-Gallego J, Paz J A D. Effects of resistance training in multiple sclerosis. International Journal of Sports Medicine 2009; 30: 245-250.
8. Dendrou C A, Fugger L, Friese M A. (2015). Immuno pathology of multiple sclerosis. Nature Reviews Immunology 2015; 15: 545-558.
9. Soleimani M, Jameie S B, Barati M, Mehdizadeh M, Kerdari M. Effects of coenzyme Q10 on the ratio of TH1/TH2 in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis model of multiple sclerosis in C57BL/6. Iranian Biomedical Journal 2014; 18(4): 203-211.
10. Almasi S, Rezvanjoo B, Shirazi-beheshtiha S.H, Namvaran-Abbas-Abad A, khosravi M. Protective effect of coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C on cysteamine induced lipid peroxidation. Journal of Veterinary Clinical Research 2014; 5(1)21-29
11. Jahani Gh.R, Firoozrai M, Matin Homaee H, Tarverdizadeh B, Azarbayjani M.A, Movaseghi Gh.R, Sarasghani R, HedayatzadehR. The effect of continuous and regular exercise on erythrocyte ant oxidative enzymes activity and stress oxidative in young soccer players. Journal of Iran University of Medical Sciences 2010; 17(74): 23-32
12. Hagigholamali M, Jafari M, Asgari A.R, Haji Hossaini R, Abasnegad M, Salehi M, Salimian M. Effect of paraoxon on antioxidant system and lipid peroxidation in liver of rat. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences 2009;75: 1-10
13. Hejaze E, Amaani R, Sharafodin zadeh N. Dietary intake of antioxidant status (TAS) in MS patients with that of normal subject. Yafte Journal of Medical Sciences 2007;9(3):57-64
14. Miller M, Mrowicka M, Malinowska K, Mrowicki J. The effects of whole-body cryo therapy on oxidative stress in multiple sclerosis patients. Journal of Thermal Biology 2010;57:168-73
15. Valentina C, Schiera G, Macchiarella A, Sacco A, Lombardo G, Patrizia P. Multiple sclerosis: Physical activity and well- being. Sport Sciences 2017;2(24):53-58
16. White L J, Castellano V. Exercise and Brain Health –Implications for Multiple Sclerosis. Sports Medicine 2008; 38(2): 91-100
17. Sanoobar M, Eghtesadi SH, Azimi A, Khalili M, Khodadadi B, Jazayeri SH, Gohari M R, Aryaeian N. Coenzyme Q10 supplementation reduces oxidative stress and increases antioxidant enzyme activity in patients with relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis. Nutritional Neuroscience 2013;123(11): 776–782
18. Gironi M, Borgiani B, Mariani E, Cursano C. Oxidative Stress is differentially present in multiple sclerosis courses, early evident, and unrelated to treatment. Journal of Immunology Research 2014; 26; 2014
19. Omran Waheed M, Al- Tukmagi H, Kadhim Kareem A. Evaluate the effect of coenzyme q10 supplementation on reducing oxidative stress in patients with relapsing remitting Multiple Sclerosis. International Journal of Science and Research 2014;4(11): 2262-2264
20. Kaikkonen J, Kosonen L, Nyyssonen K, Porkkala-Sarataho E, Salonen R, Korpela H, et al. Eeefect of combined coenzyme Q10 and d-alpha-tocopherol acetate supplementation on exercise induced lipid peroxidation and muscular damage: A placebo- controlled double-blind study in marathon runners. Free Radical Research 1998; 29: 85-92.
21. Radak Z, Inoue A, Kizakit M, Ishis OH, SusukiK, Chin T, Noh O. Superoxide dismutase reduces oxidative damage in skeletal muscle of rats during exhaustive exercise. Journal of Applied Physiology 1995; 79: 129-135
22. Modir M, Daryanoosh F, Tanideh N, Mohamadi M, Firouzmand H. The effects of short and middle time’s aerobic exercise with high intensities on ingredients antioxidant in female Sprague dawley rats. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences 2014; 57(3) P: 587-595
23. Mostert S, Kesselring J. Effects of a short-term exercise training program on aerobic fitness, fatigue, health perception and activity level of subjects with multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis Journal 2002; 8(2):161-8.
24. Langeskov-Christensen M, Heine M, Kwakkel G, Dalgas U. Aerobic capacity in persons with multiple sclerosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Sports Medicine 2015; 45(6):905-23.
25. Mokhtarzade M, Majdenasab N, Negaresh R, Ranjbar R. Association of relapse of multiple sclerosis with increase serum levels of leptin decreased aerobic capacity in women. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2016; 34(403). [Full Text in Persian]
26. E. Attar Sayyah1, A. R. Hoseini Kakhk2, M. R. Hamedinia3, I. Abbasi Farmanabadi4. The effect of eight-week combined training (resistance and PNF) on muscular performance and functional and degree of disability in Multiple Sclerosis patients. Sport Physiology 2016; 29:103-118. [Full Text in Persian]