1. Aynur P, Murat A, Can B. Academic Procrastination behavior of Pre-service Teachers’ of Celal Bayar University. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences 2011; 29: 1418 – 1425.
2. Meirav H, Marina G. Academic procrastination, emotional intelligence, academic self-efficacy, and GPA: a comparison between students with and without learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities 2012; 2(1): 1-9.
3. Klingsieck KB. Procrastination: When Good Things Don’t Come to Those Who Wait. European Psychologist 2013; 18: 24-34.
4. Mullen A. The Role of Psychological Flexibility in Procrastination. University of Louisiana at Lafayette 2014.
5. Zhu Y, Zhu H, Liu Q, Chen E, Li H, Zhao HExploring the Procrastination of College Students: A Data-Driven Behavioral Perspective. In International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications: 258-273. Springer International Publishing 2016.
6. Tingting D, Xiulan Y, Xue G. Different Procrastination Types of College Students: From a Self-regulated Learning Perspective. Education Research Monthly 2015; 10: 014.
7. Clark JL, Hill OW. Academic procrastination among African-American college students. Psychological Reports 1994; 75: 931- 936.
8. Özer BU, Demir A, Ferrari J. Exploring academic procrastination among Turkish students: possible gender differences in prevalence and reasons. The Journal of Social Psychology 2009; 149: 241-251.
9. Sirois FM. Procrastination and Stress: Exploring the Role of Self-compassion. Self and Identity 2013; 13 (2): 128–145.
10. Kim KR, Seo EH. The relationship between procrastination and academic performance: A meta-analysis. Personality and Individual Differences 2015; 82: 26–33.
11. Steel P, Klingsieck KB. Academic procrastination: Psychological antecedents revisited. Australian Psychologist 2016; 51(1): 36-46.
12. Lay CH. At last, my research article on procrastination. Journal of Research in Personality 1986; 20: 474-495.
13. Sirois FM, Tosti N. Lost in the moment? An investigation of procrastination, mindfulness, and well-being. Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy 2012; 4: 237–248.
14. Kubey RW, Lavin MJ, Barrows JR. Internet use and collegiate academic performance decrements: Early findings. Journal of Communication 2001; 51(2): 366-382.
15. Stavropoulos V, Alexandraki K, Motti-Stefanidi F. Recognizing internet addiction: Prevalence and relationship to academic achievement in adolescents enrolled in urban and rural Greek high schools. Journal of Adolescence 2013; 36(3): 565-576.
16. Yang CK. Choe BM. Baity M. Lee JH. Cho JS. SCL-90-R and 16PF profiles of senior high school students with excessive internet use. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry 2005; 50(7):407-14.
17. Odaci H. Academic self-efficacy and academic procrastination as predictors of problematic internet use in university students. Computers & Education 2011; 57(1): 1109-1113.
18. Hamidi A, Mahdiyeh Nejafabadi M, Namaziyan Nejafabadi S. The relationship between internet addiction and academic procrastination among secondary school students. Technology Teaching and Learning 2015; 1(3): 89-106. (Persian)
19. Jun S, Choi E. Academic stress and Internet addiction from general strain theory framework. Computers in Human Behavior 2015; 49: 282-287.
20. Senécal C, Koestner R, Vallerand RJ. Self-regulation and academic procrastination. The Journal of Social Psychology 1995; 135(5): 607-619.
21. Jokar B, Delavarpour MA. relationship Between Procrastination and achievement goals. Quarterly Journal of New Thoughts on Education 2007; 3(3): 61-86. (Persian)
22. Yoo HJ, Cho SC, Ha J, Yune SK, Kim SJ, Hwang J, et al. Attention deficit hyperactivity symptoms and internet addiction. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2004; 58: 487-94.
23. Fathi M, Sohrabi F, Saidian M. Comparison of the characteristics and identity style of Internet addicts and non-addicts students. Journal of Research in Behavioral Sciences 2013; 11(2): 90-9.
24. AghAtabay A. [Investigate the relationship between social intelligence and emotional regulation extraversion mediation academic procrastination with regard to secondary school students in the city of Gonabad 92-93 years (Persian)], [Unpublished MA thesis]. Tabriz: Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Civil Martyr Azerbaijan 2014.
25. Saeedi A, Shakiba A. [Psychology of Internet and Communication damages (Persian)]. Tehran: Publishing Spike 2009.
26. Kiamarsi A, Aryapooran S. Prevalence of internet addiction and it relationship with academic procrastination and aggression in students. Journal of School Psychology 2015; 4(3): 153-160. (Persian)
27. Nalwa K, Anand AP. Internet addiction in students: a cause of concern. Cyber Psychology & Behavior 2003; 6(6): 653-656.
28. Kuss DJ, Griffiths MD, Binder J F. Internet addiction in students: Prevalence and risk factors. Computers in Human Behavior 2013; 29(3): 959-966.
29. Young K. Caught in the Net: how to recognize signs of Internet addiction and a winning strategy for recovery. New York: Wiley; 1998.