1. Azizi F, Emami H, Salehi P, Ghanbarian A, Mirmiran P, Mirbolooki M. Cardiovascular risk factors in the elderly: Tehran Lipid and Glucose Study (TLGS). Iranian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism 2003;5(17): 14-3
2. Larijani B, Gooya MM, Mohajer Tehrani MR, Pajouhi M, Bastan Hagh MH, Ranjbar Omrani Gh. Et al. Osteoporosis; diagnosis and treatment. Journal of Medical Council of Islamic Republic of Iran 2004; 21(4): 323-302
3. Najimi A, Sharifirad Gh, Hasanzadeh A, Azadbakht L. Effect of Nutrition Education on Nutritional Behaviors and Glycemic Control Indices Based on BASNEF Model among Elderly with Type 2 Diabetes. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2011;29(155): 1247-1258
4. Rokoie L, Kimiagar M, Valaie N, Ghafarpour M. Nutritional living style of Tehran-inhabited elders . Pejouhandeh Quarterly Research Journal 2000;5(17): 63-57
5. Khezeli M, Ramezankhani A, Bakhtiyari M. Effect of Education on Nutritional Knowledge and Stages of Fruit and Vegetable Consumption in Elders Based on Stages of Change Model. Journal of MazandaranUniversity of Medical Sciences 2012;22(91): 90-100
6. Amir Zadeh J, Amir Zadeh N, Salari Sh. Dietary pattern based on RDA effective factors on the elderly people in Urmia in 2003. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty 2005;3(2): 48-40
7. Riahy s, Karamy A, Akbarzadeh M. Effect of feeding on stress- induced gastric mucosal injury in male rat. Journal of ArmyUniversity of Medical Sciences of The I.r.iran 2010;8(1): 16-19
8.Aliabadi M, Kimiagar M, Ghayoor Mobarhan M, IlityFaizabadi AK. Prevalence of malnutrition and factors related to it in the elderly subjects in Khorasan Razavi province, Iran, 2006. Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology 2007;2(3): 45-56
9. Mahaki B., Soleimani B., Gholami Parizad E.The Relation between Anthropometric Variables And some specifications of The Elderly In Esfahan, 2004. Journal of IlamUniversity of Medical Sciences 2005;13(4): 33-39
10) Ipchi Sheshgelani P, Mahboob SA, Ipchi Sheshgelani M. Assessment of nutritional status, food intake, serum’s Iron and Lipid profile of old people living in Khooban Elderly Institute of Tabriz at 1378. Urmia Medical Journal 2002;12(4): 322-314
11- Ruiz -lopez D, Artacho R, Oliva P, Morenotores R. Nutritional risk in institutionalized older women determined by the mini nutritional assessment (MNA) test: what are the main factors?. Journal of Nutritional Health of Aging 2003; 19: 767-71
12- Baudure F, Scribans C, Dubernet E, Capdupuy C. Evaluation of the nutritional status of patients over 60-year admitted in a hematology department using the Mini Nutritional Assessment (MNA): a single centre study of 120 cases. Journal of Nutritional Health of Aging 2003; 7: 179 -82
13- Baumgartner M, Gary P, Lauquse S. Relationships between nutritional markers and the mini nutritional assessment (MNA) in 155 older persons. Journal of American Geriatric Society 2000; 48: 1300-1309
14- Griep MI, Mets I, Collys K, Ponjart, I, Massart D. Risk of malnutrition in retirement homes elderly persons measured by the mini nutritional assessment (MNA). Journal of Gerontology of biological and Medical Sciences 2000; 55: 57-63
15- Christensson L, Unosson M, Eka C. Evaluation of nutritional assessment techniques in elderly people newly admitted to municipal care. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2002; 56: 810-18
16- Salletti A, Lindgren EY, Johansson L. Nutritional status according to mini nutritional assessment (MNA) in an institutionalized elderly population in Sweden. Gerontology 2000; 46: 139-45
17- Beck AM, Schroll M, Ovenson L. A six months prospective follow up of over 65 years old patients from general practice classified according to nutritional risk by the mini nutritional assessment (MNA). European Journal of clinical Nutrition 2001; 55: 1028-33
18- Gazzotti C, Albert A, Pepinster A, Petermons J. Clinical usefulness of the mini nutritional assessment (MNA) scale in geriatric medicine. Journal of Nutritional Health of Aging 2000; 4: 176-81
19- Murphy MC, Brooks C, New S, Lumbers M. The use of the mini nutritional assessment (MNA) tool in elderly orthopedic patients. European Journal of clinical Nutrition 2000; 54: 555-62
20. Constans T. Malnutrition in the elderly. Rev Prat. 2003 Feb 1;53(3):275-9.
21. Visvanathan R. Under-nutrition in older people: a serious and growing global problem. J Postgrad Med ,2003; 49:352-60.
22. Alavi Naeini AM, Dorosti Motlagh AR, Aghdak P. Survey of obesity, underweight and associated factors in elderly people, using some of anthropometric indices in Isfahan city, 2004. Journal of MazandaranUniversity of Medical Sciences 2006;16(52): 123-117
23. Thomas DR, Zdrowski CD, Wilson MM, et al. Malnutrition in subacute care. Am J Clin Nutr
24. Zazzo JF. Physiopathology and consequences of malnutrition. Rev Prat 2003 Feb 1;53(3):248-53.
25. Dorosty AR, Alavi Naeini AM. Correlation of elderly nutritional status with cardio-vascular disease and diabetes . TehranUniversity Medical Journal 2007;65(3): 68-71
26. Nordenram G, Ljunggren G, Cederholm T. Nutritional status and chewing capacity in nursing home residents. Aging 2001; 13: 370-77
27. Fiatarone Singh MA, Bernstein MA, Ryan AD. The effect of oral nutritional supplements on habitual dietary quality and quantity in frail elders. J Nutr Health Aging. 2000; 4(1):5-12.
28. Nord M. Food Security Rates Are High for Elderly Households. FoodReview, 2002, 25, 2: 19-24.
29. Abolfotouh MA, Daffallah AA, Khan MY. Central obesity in elderly individuals in south-western Saudi Arabia: prevalence and associated morbidity. East Mediterr Health J. 2001 Jul-Sep;7(4-5):716-24.
30- Fontana L., Klein S. Aging, Adiposity, and Calorie Restriction. JAMA 2007;297:986-94.
31- Nejati V. Assessing the health status of elderly people in the province of Qom (2007) .The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences & Health Services 2009;13(1): 67-72
32- Dey D, Rothenberg E, Sundh V, Bosaeus I, Steen B. Body mass index, weight change and mortality in the elderly. A 15y longitudinal population study of 70y olds. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition . 2001; 66: 482–92.
33 – Ledikwe JH., Smiciklas-Wright H., Mitchell D., Jensen G., Friedmann J., Still C. Nutritional risk assessment and obesity in rural older adults: a sex difference. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2003;77(3): 551-558
34- Castel H, Shahar D, Harman-Boehm I. Gender differences in factors associated with nutritional status of older medical patients. Journal of the AmericanCollege of Nutrition 2006;25(2):128-134.
35- Salehi sh, Naji SA, Sargazi M .A study of relationship between fruit and vegetable consumption and related factors in hospitalized elderly people in Zahedan hospitals (1389). Salmand- Iranian Journal of Ageing 2012;6(22): 1-14
36- Morely JE, Miller DK, Perry HM, Patrick P. Anorexia of aging, leptin and the mini nutritional assessment (MNA). Nestle Nutrition Workshop of Clinical Perform Program 1999; 77: 67-76
37- Harris NG. Nutrition in Aging. In: Mahan LK, Escott SS. Krause's food nutrition and diet therapy, 11th Edition, Saunders: Philadelphia, 2004: 287-309