1. Andrews G, Hobbs MJ, Borkovec TD, Beesdo K, Craske MG, Heimberg RG, et al. Generalized worry disorder: a review of DSM‐IV generalized anxiety disorder and options for DSM‐V. Depression and Anxiety 2010;27(2):134-47.
2. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®): American Psychiatric Association Publishing 2013.
3. Turk CL, Heimberg RG, Luterek JA, Mennin DS, Fresco DM. Emotion dysregulation in generalized anxiety disorder: A comparison with social anxiety disorder. Cognitive Therapy and Research 2005;29(1):89-106.
4. Antai-Otong D. Current treatment of generalized anxiety disorder. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services 2003;41(12):20-9.
5. Owen N, Healy GN, Matthews CE, Dunstan DW. Too much sitting: the population-health science of sedentary behavior. Exercise and Sport Sciences Reviews 2010;38(3):105.
6. Sousa C, Torregrosa M, Viladrich C, Villamarín F, Cruz J. The commitment of young soccer players. Psicothema 2007;19(2):256-62.
7. Scanlan TK, Carpenter PJ, Simons JP, Schmidt GW, Keeler B. An introduction to the sport commitment model. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology 1993;15(1):1-15.
8. Babaei S, Nobaran E, Derakhti R. Study of the relationship between regular physical activity and social anxiety in obese women. Scientific Journal of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedical Faculty 2019;4(3):16-24.
9. McDowell CP, Dishman RK, Vancampfort D, Hallgren M, Stubbs B, MacDonncha C, et al. Physical activity and generalized anxiety disorder: results from The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA). International Journal of Epidemiology 2018;47(5):1443-53.
10. Haibach PS, Collier DH, Reid G. Motor learning and development: Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, c2011. xviii, 405 p.: illustrations; 29 cm. 2018.
11. Balish SM, McLaren C, Rainham D, Blanchard C. Correlates of youth sport attrition: A review and future directions. Psychology of Sport and Exercise 2014;15(4):429-39.
12. Stodden DF, Goodway JD, Langendorfer SJ, Roberton MA, Rudisill ME, Garcia C, et al. A developmental perspective on the role of motor skill competence in physical activity: An emergent relationship. Quest 2008;60(2):290-306.
13. Payne VG, Isaacs LD. Human motor development: A lifespan approach: Published January 1, 2016 by 456 Pages.
14. Goodway JD, Ozmun JC, Gallahue DL. Understanding motor development: Infants, children, adolescents, adults: Jones & Bartlett Publishers 2019.
15. Haga M, Sigmundsson H. Motor competence and physical fitness in adolescents. Pediatric Physical Therapy 2014;26(1):69-74.
16. Jaakkola T, Huhtiniemi M, Salin K, Seppälä S, Lahti J, Hakonen H, et al. Motor competence, perceived physical competence, physical fitness, and physical activity within Finnish children. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports 2019;29(7):1013-21.
17. McIntyre F, Chivers P, Larkin D, Rose E, Hands B. Exercise can improve physical self perceptions in adolescents with low motor competence. Human Movement Science 2015;42:333-43.
18. Haga M. Physical fitness in children with high motor competence is different from that in children with low motor competence. Physical Therapy 2009;89(10):1089-97.
19. Gu X, Zhang T, Chu TL, Keller MJ, Zhang X. The direct and indirect effects of motor competence on adolescents’ mental health through health-related physical fitness. Journal of Sports Sciences 2019;37(17):1927-1933.
20. Ekornås B, Lundervold AJ, Tjus T, Heimann M. Anxiety disorders in 8–11‐year‐old children: Motor skill performance and self‐perception of competence. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology 2010;51(3):271-7.
21. Robbins LB, Ling J, Wesolek SM, Kazanis AS, Bourne KA, Resnicow K. Reliability and validity of the commitment to physical activity scale for adolescents. American Journal of Health Promotion 2017;31(4):343-52.
22. Timler A, McIntyre F, Cantell M, Crawford S, Hands B. Development and evaluation of the psychometric properties of the Adolescent Motor Competence Questionnaire (AMCQ) for Adolescents. Research in Developmental Disabilities 2016;59:127-37.
23. Spitzer RL, Kroenke K, Williams JB, Löwe B. A brief measure for assessing generalized anxiety disorder: the GAD-7. Archives of Internal Medicine 2006;166(10):1092-7.
24. Naeinian M, Shaeiri M, Sharif M, Hadian M. To study reliability and validity for a brief measure for assessing Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD-7). Scientific Journal of Clinical Psychology & Personality 2011;2(4):41-50.
25. Sepahvand T, Moradi J. Comparing Generalized and Social Anxiety Disorders Between Sinistral and Dextral Children With Depression Symptoms. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences 2019;22(5):90-9. eng.
26. Mochcovitch MD, Deslandes AC, Freire RC, Garcia RF, Nardi AE. The effects of regular physical activity on anxiety symptoms in healthy older adults: a systematic review. Brazilian Journal of Psychiatry 2016;38(3):255-61.
27. Mc Dowell CP, Carlin A, Capranica L, Dillon C, Harrington JM, Lakerveld J, et al. Associations of self-reported physical activity and anxiety symptoms and status among 7,874 Irish adults across harmonised datasets: a DEDIPAC-study. BMC Public Health 2020;20(1):365.
28. Herring MP, Monroe DC, Gordon BR, Hallgren M, Campbell MJ. Acute Exercise Effects among Young Adults with Analogue Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Medicine And Science In Sports And Exercise 2019;51(5):962-9.
29. Smari J, Porsteinsdóttir V. Social anxiety and depression in adolescents in relation to perceived competence and situational appraisal. Journal of Adolescence 2001;24(2):199-207.
30. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA, Ruiz P. Synopsis of psychiatry: behavioral sciences, clinical psychiatry: Wolters Kluwer 2015.
31. Robinson LE, Stodden DF, Barnett LM, Lopes VP, Logan SW, Rodrigues LP, et al. Motor competence and its effect on positive developmental trajectories of health. Sports Medicine 2015;45(9):1273-84.
32. Khodaverdi Z, Bahram A, Khalaji H, Kazemnejad A. Motor skill competence and perceived motor competence: Which best predicts physical activity among girls? Iranian Journal Of Public Health 2013;42(10):1145.
33. Harter S. The determinants and mediational role of global self-worth in children. In Eisenberg (Ed), Contemporary Topics in Developmental Psychology 1987; 2019-242. New York:Springer.