1. Sinanović O, Hudic J, Zukic S, Kapidžić A, Zonić L, Vidović M. Depression and dementia in Parkinson's disease. Acta Clinica Croatica 2015; 54(1):73-6.
2. Akhondzadeh SH, Kashani L, Fotouhi A, Jarvandi S, Mobasheri M, Moin M, et al. Comparison of Lavandula angustifolia Mill Tincture and imipramine in the treatment of mild to moderate depression. A double-blind, randomized tial. Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacol and Biological Psychiatry 2003; 27(1): 123-7.
3. Hirschfeld RM. History and Evolution of the Monoamine Hypothesis of Depression.The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2000; 61(6): 4-6.
4. Michel TM, Pülschen D, Thome J. The role of oxidative stress in depressive disorders. Current Pharmaceutical Design 2012; 18(36):5890-9.
5. Antkiewicz-Michaluk LA, Wąsik A, Możdżeń E, Romańska I and Michaluk J. "Antidepressant-like effect of tetrahydroisoquinoline amines in the animal model of depressive disorder induced by repeated administration of a low dose of reserpine: behavioral and neurochemical studies in the rat." Neurotoxicity Research 2014; 26(1): 85-98.
6. Duman RS. Pathophysiology of depression and innovative treatments: remodeling glutamatergic synaptic connections. Dialogues in Clinical Neuroscience 2014; 16 (1):11-27.
7. Duman CH, Duman RS. Spine synapse remodeling in the pathophysiology and treatment of depression. Neuroscience Letters 2015; 5(601): 20-9.
8. Anderson HD, Pace WD, Libby AM, West DR, Valuck RJ. Rates of 5 common antidepressant side effects among new adult and adolescent cases of depression: a retrospective US claims study. Clinical Therapeutics 2012; 34(1):113-23.
9. Rossi A, Barraco A, Donda P. Fluoxetine: a review on evidence based medicine. Annals of General Hospital Psychiatry 2004; 3: 2.
10. Beheshtipour N, Jamali Moghadam N, Soleimani S, Haghnegahdar A, Salehi A. Evaluating awareness, belief and reaction surrounding herbal medicine among among the patient s of an infirmary in Shiraz medical university. Herbal Medicine Scientific Research Faslnameh 2010; 1(4): 53-56.
11. Ahmadian-Attar MM, Ahmadiani A, Kamalinejad M, Dargahi L, Mosaddegh M. Chronic Cold-Water-Induced Hypothermia Impairs Memory Retrieval and Nepeta menthoides as a Traditional “Hot” Herb Reverses the Impairment. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2014; 13: 185–193.
12. Amini A. Illustrated Dictionary of Therapeutic Plants and their Traditional Usage in Kurdistan. Taqbostan Publication, Khoramabad 1997.
13. Amin, G. Popular Medicinal Plants of Iran. Iranian Research Institute of Medicinal Plants, Tehran 1991.
14. Kahkeshani N, Razzaghirad Y, Ostad SN, Hadjiakhoondi A, Shams Ardekani MR, Hajimehdipoor H, Attar H, Samadi M, Jovel E and Khanavi M. "Cytotoxic, acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and antioxidant activity of Nepeta menthoides Boiss & Buhse essential oil." Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants 2014; 17(4): 544-552.
15. Woost L, Bazin PL, Taubert M, Trampel R, Tardif CL, Garthe A, Kempermann G, Renner U, Stalla G, Ott DVM, Rjosk V, Obrig H, Villringer A, Roggenhofer E, Klein TA. Physical Exercise and Spatial Training: A Longitudinal Study of Effects on Cognition, Growth Factors, and Hippocampal Plasticity. Scientific Reports 2018; 8(1): 4239.
16. Hritcu L, Cioanca O, Hancianu M. Effects of lavender oil inhalation on improving scopolamine-induced spatial memory impairment in laboratory rats. Phytomedicine 2012; 19(6): 529-534.
17. Kay C, Haper DN, Hunt M. Differential effects of MDMA and scopolamine on working versus reference memory in the radial arm maze task. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory 2010; 93: 151–156.
18. Jiyoun L, Heyeon P, Jeanyung C. education as a protective factor moderating the effect of depression on mwmory impairment in elderly women. Psychiatry Investigation 2018; 15(1):70-77.
19. Darcet F, Mendez –David I, Tritscler L, Gardier M, Guilloux L and Denis J-David J-P. learning and memory impairments in a neuroendocrine mouse model of anxiety /depression. Frontires in Behavioral Neuroscience 2014; 00136.
20. Heydari A, Rahmati B, Khalili M, Roghani M and Zarei F. "Intensified convulsions induced through intravenous infusion of PTZ by Nepeta menthoides hydroalcoholic extract in mice." Daneshvar Medicine 2015; 22(119):9-20.
21. -Fitzwater TL, Varlinskaya EI and Spear LP. "Effects of pretest manipulation on elevated plus-maze behavior in adolescent and adult male and female Sprague–Dawley rats." Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior 2009; 92(3): 413-423.
22. Jähkel M, Rilke O, Koch R and Oehler J. "Open field locomotion and neurotransmission in mice evaluated by principal component factor analysis-effects of housing condition, individual activity disposition and psychotropic drugs." Progress in NeuroPsychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry 2000; 24(1): 61-84.
23. Zavvari F and Karimzadeh F. "A Methodological Review of Development and Assessment of Behavioral Models of Depression in Rats." The Neuroscience Journal of Shefaye Khatam 2015; 3(4): 151-160.
24. Kyeremanteng C, Mackay J, James J, Kent P, Cayer C, Anisman H, Merali Z. Effects of electroconvulsive seizures on depression-related behavior, memory and neurochemical changes in wistar and wistar-kyoto rats. Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry 2014; 54: 170-178.
25. Baumeister AA, Hawkins MF and Uzelac SM. "The myth of reserpine-induced depression: role in the historical development of the monoamine hypothesis." Journal of the History of the Neurosciences 2003; 12(2): 207-220.
26. Skalisz LL, Beijamini V, Joca SL, Vital MA, Da Cunha C and Andreatini R. "Evaluation of the face validity of reserpine administration as an animal model of depression–Parkinson's disease association." Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry 2002; 26(5): 879-883.
27. Sousa FSS, Brimann PT, Baldinotti R, Fronza MG, Balaguez R, Alves D, Brüning CA, Savegnago L. ɑ-(Phenylselanyl) acetophenone mitigates reserpine-induced pain-depression dyad: behavioral, biochemical and molecular docking evidences. Brain Research Bulletin 2018; 142: 129-137.
28. Khadrawy YA, Sawie HG, Hosny EN and Mourad HH. "Assessment of the antidepressant effect of caffeine using rat model of depression induced by reserpine." Bulletin of the National Research Centre 2018; 42(1): 36.
29. Gao Z-Y, Yang P, Huang Q-G and Xu HY. "The influence of dizocilpine on the reserpine-induced behavioral and neurobiological changes in rats." Neuroscience Letters 2016; 614: 89-94.
30. Abbasi Maleki S, Bekhradi R, Jinus Asgar p, Abbasi Maleki F, Maleki Ahangari N. Anti depressant effect of ustokhoddus aquas and hydroalchoholic extract in forced swimming and tail suspension tests in mice. Journal of Arak University Medical Sciences 2013; 16(9): 65_75.
31. Kim H, Park JY, Kim K(K). Spatial learning and memory using a radial arm maze with a head-mounted display. Korean Neuropsychiatric Association 2018.