1. Daryanoosh F, Bazgir B, Alizadeh H. Effect of aerobic trainings on heart’s functioned and structure in diabetic Sprague-dawely albino species male rats. Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology 2010; 6(12):59-72. (Persian)
2. Nazari M, Gholamrezaei S, Shabani R. Effect of a Period Circuit Resistance Training on Components of the Metabolic Syndrome in Females with Type II Diabetes. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2016; 17 (5): 362-370. (Persian)
3. Razmpoosh E, Ejtahed HS, Mirmiran P, Javadi M. Role of Probiotics in Glycemic Controls and Body Weight in Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic of Human and Animal Studies. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2015; 17(1):63-87. (Persian)
4. Panahi S, Agha-Alinejad H, Gharakhanloo R, Fayazmilani R, Hedayati M, Safarzadeh A, et al. The Effect of 4 Weeks Resistance Training on Murf1 Gene Expression and Muscle Atrophy in Diabetic Wistar Rats. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences & Health Services 2016; 38(2):6-13. (Persian)
5. Lipton JO, Sahin M. The neurology of mTOR. Neuron 2014; 84(2):275-91.
6. Mackenzie RW, Elliott BT. Akt/PKB activation and insulin signaling: a novel insulin signaling pathway in the treatment of type 2 diabetes. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity 2014; 7:55-64.
7. Showkat M, Beigh MA, Andrabi KI. mTOR signaling in protein translation regulation: implications in cancer genesis and therapeutic interventions. Molecular Biology International 2014; 1-14.
8. Beauchamp EM, Platanias LC. The evolution of the TOR pathway and its role in cancer. Oncogene 2013 Aug;32(34):3923.
9. Datan E, Shirazian A, Benjamin S, Matassov D, Tinari A, Malorni W, et al. mTOR/p70S6K signaling distinguishes routine, maintenance-level autophagy from autophagic cell death during influenza A infection. Virology 2014; 452:175-90.
10. Sengupta S, Peterson TR, Sabatini DM. Regulation of the mTOR complex 1 pathway by nutrients, growth factors, and stress. Molecular cell 2010; 40(2):310-22.
11. Martineau Y, Azar R, Bousquet C, Pyronnet S. Anti-oncogenic potential of the eIF4E-binding proteins. Oncogene 2013; 32(6):671-7.
12. Lin F, Yuan D, Chen D, Li Z. Eukaryotic initiation factor 4E binding protein family members are widely expressed in fish tissues: Cloning and distribution of 4E-BPs in Schizothorax prenanti. Agri Gene 2017; 3:109-15.
13. Peter D, Igreja C, Weber R, Wohlbold L, Weiler C, Ebertsch L, et al. Molecular architecture of 4E-BP translational inhibitors bound to eIF4E. Molecular Cell 2015; 57(6):1074-87.
14. Colberg SR, Sigal RJ, Fernhall B, Regensteiner JG, Blissmer BJ, Rubin RR, et al. Exercise and type 2 diabetes: the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Diabetes Association: joint position statement executive summary. Diabetes Care 2010; 33(12):2692-6.
15. Khoramshahi S. Effect of five weeks of high-intensity interval training on the expression of miR-23a and Atrogin-1 in gastrocnemius muscles of diabetic male rats. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2017; 18(5):361-7. (Persian)
16. Lane MT, Herda TJ, Fry AC, Cooper MA, Andre MJ, Gallagher PM. Endocrine responses and acute mTOR pathway phosphorylation to resistance exercise with leucine and whey. Biology of Sport 2017; 34(2):197-203.
17. Chavanelle V, Boisseau N, Otero YF, Combaret L, Dardevet D, Montaurier C, et al. Effects of high-intensity interval training and moderate-intensity continuous training on glycaemic control and skeletal muscle mitochondrial function in db/db mice. Scientific Reports 2017; 7(1):1-10.
18. Gibala MJ, McGee SL, Garnham AP, Howlett KF, Snow RJ, Hargreaves M. Brief intense interval exercise activates AMPK and p38 MAPK signaling and increases the expression of PGC-1α in human skeletal muscle. Journal of Applied Physiology 2009; 106(3):929-34.
19. Safhi MM, Anwer T, Khan G, Siddiqui R, Moni Sivakumar S, Alam MF. The combination of canagliflozin and omega-3 fatty acid ameliorates insulin resistance and cardiac biomarkers via modulation of inflammatory cytokines in type 2 diabetic rats. The The Korean journal of physiology & pharmacology 2018; 22(5):493-501.
20. Khalili A, Nekooeian AA, Khosravi MB. Oleuropein improves glucose tolerance and lipid profile in rats with simultaneous renovascular hypertension and type 2 diabetes. Journal of Asian Natural Products Research 2017; 19(10):1011-21.
21. Fallahi A, Gaeini A, Shekarfroush S, Khoshbaten A. Cardioprotective effect of high intensity interval training and nitric oxide metabolites (NO2−, NO3−). Iranian Journal of Public Health 2015; 44 (9):1270-6.
22. Garcia NF, Sponton AC, Delbin MA, Parente JM, Castro MM, Zanesco A, et al. Metabolic parameters and responsiveness of isolated iliac artery in LDLr-/-mice: role of aerobic exercise training. American Journal of Cardiovascular Disease 2017; 7(2):64-71.
23. Sherafati Moghadam M, Daryanoosh F, Mohammadi M, Kooshki Jahromi M, Alizadeh Palavani H. The effect of eight-week intense sprint exercise on plasma levels of vaspin and chemerin in female Sprague-Dawley rats. Daneshvar Medicine 2013; 21(107):31-38. (Persian)
24. Khani M, Motamedi P, Dehkhoda MR, Nikukheslat SD, Karimi P. Effect of thyme extract supplementation on lipid peroxidation, antioxidant capacity, PGC-1α content and endurance exercise performance in rats. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2017; 14 (1): 1-8.
25. Gougeon R, Morais JA, Chevalier S, Pereira S, Lamarche M, Marliss EB. Determinants of whole-body protein metabolism in subjects with and without type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2008; 31(1):128-33.
26. Kwon I, Jang Y, Cho JY, Jang YC, Lee Y. Long-term resistance exercise-induced muscular hypertrophy is associated with autophagy modulation in rats. The Journal of Physiological Sciences 2018; 68(3):269-80.
27. Luciano TF, Marques SO, Pieri BL, De Souza DR, Araújo LV, Nesi RT, et al. Responses of skeletal muscle hypertrophy in Wistar rats to different resistance exercise models. Physiological Research 2017; 66(2):317-323.
28. Wallace MA, Hughes DC, Baar K. mTORC1 in the Control of Myogenesis and Adult Skeletal Muscle Mass. In Molecules to Medicine with mTOR 2016; 37-56.
29. Ci Y, Shi K, An J, Yang Y, Hui K, Wu P, et al. ROS inhibit autophagy by downregulating ULK1 mediated by the phosphorylation of p53 in selenite-treated NB4 cells. Cell Death & Disease 2014; 5(11):1-10.
30. Glass DJ. PI3 kinase regulation of skeletal muscle hypertrophy and atrophy. Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology 2010; 267-278.