1. Bostani Khalesi, Z. and F. Rafat, Relationship between adequacy of prenatal care utilization. Journal of Holistic Nursing And Midwifery 2015; 25(2): 8-15.
2. Hekmati Pour, N. and H. Hojjati, Effects of Exercise on Mental Health of Elderly. Journal of Holistic Nursing And Midwifery 2016; 26(4): 36-42.
3. Banaee Boroujeni, J., Effect of two passive and active lifestyle along with controlled diet on insulin resistance and serum levels of AST and ALT liver enzyme in pregnant women. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility 2016; 19(18): 9-16.
4. Gavard, J.A. and R. Artal, Effect of exercise on pregnancy outcome. Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology 2008; 51(2): 467-480.
5. Lewis, B., et al., The effect of exercise during pregnancy on maternal outcomes: practical implications for practice. American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine 2008; 2(5): 441-455.
6. Bungum, T.J., et al., Exercise during pregnancy and type of delivery in nulliparae. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing 2000; 29(3): 258-264.
7. Yeo, S., et al., Effect of exercise on blood pressure in pregnant women with a high risk of gestational hypertensive disorders. The Journal of Reproductive Medicine 2000; 45(4): 293-298.
8. Abbasi, S., et al., Investigation of the relationship between physical activity levels, maternal weight (before delivery) and serum cortisol level (during labor) in nulliparous women. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility 2015; 18(151): 12-19.
9. Clapp, J.F., et al., Continuing regular exercise during pregnancy: effect of exercise volume on fetoplacental growth. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002; 186(1): 142-147.
10. Artal, R. and M. O'toole, Guidelines of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists for exercise during pregnancy and the postpartum period. British Journal of Sports Medicine 2003; 37(1): 6-12.
11. Byrne, N.M., et al., Changes in resting and walking energy expenditure and walking speed during pregnancy in obese women. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2011; 94(3): 819-830.
12. Oostdam, N., et al., Design of FitFor2 study: the effects of an exercise program on insulin sensitivity and plasma glucose levels in pregnant women at high risk for gestational diabetes. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 2009; 9(1): 1.
13. Hall, D.C. and D.A. Kaufmann, Effects of aerobic and strength conditioning on pregnancy outcomes. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1987; 157(5): 1199-1223.
14. Downs, D.S., et al., Physical activity and pregnancy: past and present evidence and future recommendations. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport 2012; 83(4): 485-502.
15. Medicine, A.C.o.S., ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription. 2013: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
16. Szymanski, L.M. and A.J. Satin, Exercise during pregnancy: fetal responses to current public health guidelines. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2012; 119(3): 603.
17. Chasan-taber, L., et al., Development and validation of a pregnancy physical activity questionnaire. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 2004; 36(10): 1750-1760.
18. Kazemi, A. and P. Ahmadi, Relationship between physical activity during the first 20 weeks of gestation and hypertension in pregnancy. Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences 2007; 9(2): 20-27.
19. Pereira, M.A., et al., Predictors of change in physical activity during and after pregnancy: Project Viva. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 2007; 32(4): 312-319.
20. Restall, A., et al., Risk factors for excessive gestational weight gain in a healthy, nulliparous cohort. Journal of Obesity 2014.
21. Hajikazemi E, et al., Effect of physical exercise on pregnancy outcome. Iran Journal of Nursing 1379;13(25):15-122.
22. Ruifrok, A.E., et al., The relationship of objectively measured physical activity and sedentary behaviour with gestational weight gain and birth weight. Journal of Pregnancy 2014.
23. Sanabria-Martínez, G., et al., Effects of exercise-based interventions on neonatal outcomes: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. American Journal of Health Promotion 2016; 30(4): 214-223.
24. Wiebe, H.W., et al., The effect of supervised prenatal exercise on fetal growth: a meta-analysis. Obstetrics & Gynecology 2015; 125(5):1185-1194.
25. Mohammadi M, et al., The role of exercise during pregnancy on the development of the fetus and the quality of Motherhood after delivery. Research on Sport Science, 1383; 2(5): 95-106.
26. Melzer, K., et al., Effects of recommended levels of physical activity on pregnancy outcomes. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2010; 202(3): 266. e1-266. e6.
27. Nascimento, S.L., F.G. Surita, and J.G. Cecatti, Physical exercise during pregnancy: a systematic review. Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2012; 24(6): 387-394.