1. World Health Organization. The world health report 2000: health systems: improving performance. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2000.
2. Sharifi A, Jalali R, Shahbazi N. Evaluation of awareness on the patient bill of rights and observing rate on the patient's perspective in Imam Reza Hospital in Kermanshah in 2012. The Iranian Journal of Medical Law 2013;6(23): 125- 35.
3. Basiri Moghadam K, Basiri Moghadam M, Moslem A, Ajam Zibad H, Jamal F. Health Providers and Patients' Awarness on Patient Bill of Rights and Its Observing Rate in 22 Bahman Hospital. The Horizon of Medical Sciences 2011;17(1):45-54.
4. Amery H, Panahi M, Jafari A, Khalafi A, Alizadeh H, Abbaspour R. The Reasons of Private Hospital Selection by patients in Yazd Province for Treatment. Journal of Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Sciences 2013;1(3):37-43.
5. Yaghoubi M, Agharahimi Z, Karimi S, Javadi M. Factors Affecting Patients'preferences in Choosing a Hospital Based on the Mix Marketing Components in Isfahan. Hakim Research Journal 2011;14(2):106-14.
6. Vafaei Najar A, Karimi E, Sadaghiani E. Process of health care packages of health insurance supplementary information system on in selected countries and provide a model for Iran. The Journal of Health Information Management 2006;3(1):51-62.
7. Fazaeli S, Ahmadi M, Rashidian A, Sadoughi F. A Framework of a Health System Responsiveness Assessment Information System for Iran. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal 2014;16(6):1-7.
8. Sepehri A, Simpson W, Sarma S. The influence of health insurance on hospital admission and length of stay—The case of Vietnam. Social Science & Medicine 2006; 63 (7): 1757-70.
9. Varmrghani M, Arab M, Zeraati H, Aliakbari S. Factors affecting on the choice of public and private hospitals in Tehran for treatment in 1387. Journal of Hospital 2011;10(1):45-52.
10. Behboudi F. Effective factors on selection of governmental or private hospital with surgical patients. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences 2000;35(2):34-40.
11. Toyabe S, Cao P, Abe T, Uchiyama M, Akazawa K. Impact of sociocultural factors on hospital length of stay in children with nephrotic syndrome in Japan. Health Policy 2006;76(3):259-65.
12. Amaghionyeodiwe LA. Determinants of the choice of health care provider in Nigeria. Health Care Management Science 2008;11(3):215-27.
13. Victoor A, Delnoij DM, Friele RD, Rademakers JJ. Determinants of patient choice of healthcare providers: a scoping review. BMC Health Services Research 2012;12(1):1-16.
14. McMullan R, Silke B, Bennett K, Callachand S. Resource utilisation, length of hospital stay, and pattern of investigation during acute medical hospital admission. Postgraduate Medical Journal 2004;80: 23-6.
15. Mawajdeh S, Hayajneh Y, Al-Qutob R. The effect of type of hospital and health insurance on hospital length of stay in Irbid, North Jordan. Health Policy and Planning 1997;12(2): 166-72.
16. Heller PS. A model of the demand for medical and health services in Peninsular Malaysia. Social Science & Medicine 1982;16(3):267-84.
17. Dor A, Gertler P, Van Der Gaag J. Non-price rationing and the choice of medical care providers in rural Cote d'Ivoire. Journal of Health Economics 1987;6(4): 291-304.
18. Jalili S, Aghaei M, Saeid Mahdavi A. Studying the Factors for Selecting Public or Private Hospitals by Non Emergent Patients of Ardabil District in 2012 Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences 2014;14(4): 388-97.
19. Bahadori M, Teymourzadeh E, Ravangard R, Nasiri A, Raadabadi M, Alimohammadzadeh K. Factors contributing towards patient’s choice of a hospital clinic from the patients’ and managers’ perspective. Electronic Physician 2016;8(5):2378-87.
20. Wong EL, Popkin BM, Guilkey DK, Akin JS. Accessibility, quality of care and prenatal care use in the Philippines. Social Science & Medicine 1987;24(11):927-44.
21. Jenkinson C, Burton JS, Cartwright J, Magee H, Hall I, Alcock C, et al. Patient attitudes to clinical trials: development of a questionnaire and results from asthma and cancer patients. Health Expectations 2005;8(3):244-52.
22. Merle V, Germain J-M, Tavolacci M-P, Brocard C, Chefson C, Cyvoct C, et al. Influence of infection control report cards on patients' choice of hospital: pilot survey. Journal of Hospital Infection 2009;71(3):263-8.
23. Raadabadi M, Bahadori M, Ravangard R, Mousavi S. Comparing the quality of nursing services between two public and private hospitals. International Journal of Healthcare Management 2017;10(4):252-8.
24. Lux MP, Fasching P, Schrauder M, Löhberg C, Thiel F, Bani M, et al. The era of centers: the influence of establishing specialized centers on patients’ choice of hospital. Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2011;283(3):559-68.
25. Abeadi Dizaji H. The most important factors that patient chose public or private hospital [MSc Thesis]. Tehran: Iran University of Medical Sciences. 200. [persian]
26. Goldsteen RL, Falcone DJ, Broyles RW, Goldsteen K, Reilly BJ. Local factors affecting the tendency to bypass local hospitals for inpatient mental health care: an exploratory analysis. The Journal of Rural Health 1994;10(2):89-96.
27. Robertson R, Burge P. The impact of patient choice of provider on equity: analysis of a patient survey. Journal of Health Services Research & Policy 2011;16(1): 8-22.
28. Marang-van de Mheen P, Dijs-Elsinga J, Otten W, Versluijs M, Smeets H, Van der Made W, et al. The importance of experienced adverse outcomes on patients' future choice of a hospital for surgery. Quality and Safety in Health Care 2010;19(6):1-6.
29. Chandler PJ. Provider gender preference in obstetrics and gynecology: a military population. Military Medicine 2000;165(12):938-40.
30. Ferreira FM. Health care marketing: the theory of planned behavior applied to patients' choise between private and public providers in the portuguese health care system. Portugues; 2011.
31. Pallikadavath S, Singh A, Ogollah R, Dean T, Stones W. Human resource inequalities at the base of India's public health care system. Health & Place 2013;23(1): 26-32.
32. Fazaeli S, Hashemi S, Ebrahimipour H, Banikazemi S, Yousefi M, Valinejadi A. Public or private hospitals: survey of households' tendencies in some selected areas of Mashhad. Journal of Health Administration (JHA) 2016;18(62):75-86.
33. Bastani P, Kavosi Z, Alipoori S, Imani-Nasab M. Evidence- based Policy and Decision-Making among Health Managers: A Case of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Galen Medical Journal 2017;6(1):30-8.