1. Jormfeldt, H. Perspectives on health and well-being in nursing. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being 2014; 9(10): 24-35.
2. Moradi T, Maghaminrjad F, Azizi-Fini I. Quality of working life of nurses and its related factors. Nursing and Midwifery Studies 2014; 3(2): 1-10.
3. Sotoodeh H, Shakerinia I, Ghasemi Jobaneh R, Kheyrati M, Hosseni Seddigh M. Role of Family Health and Spiritual health on Nurses Psychological Wellbeing. Journal of Medical History 2015; 7(25): 161-184. (Full Text in Persian).
4. Kassani A, Niazi M, Menati R, Alimohamadi Y, Menati W. Relationship between nurses’ depression and quality of life: applying path analysis model. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2014; 3 (2): 61-69. (Full Text in Persian).
5. So WS, Shin HS. From burden to spiritual growth: Korean students' experience in spiritual care practicum. Journal Christ Nurses 2011; 28(4): 228-234.
6. Bayrami M, Movahedi M, Movahedi Y, Azizi A, Mohammadzadigan R. The role of perceived social support in the prediction of burnout among nurses. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2014; 3 (1): 27-34... (Full Text in Persian).
7. Elicia L. Kunst, Marion Mitchell, Amy N.B. Johnston. Manikin Simulation in Mental Health Nursing Education: An Integrative Review. Clinical Simulation in Nursing 2016; 11(12): 484-495.
8. Saatchi M. The psychology at work, organization and management. Tehtan: Publication Editing 2014. (Full Text in Persian).
9. Poorafkari N. Cultures of the communities psychology, psychiatry English to Farsi. Tehran: Contemporary Culture 2014. (Full Text in Persian).
10. Kavoosi Z, Ghaderi A, Moeenizadeh M. Psychological Well-Being and Job Performance of Nurses at Different Wards 2014; 4(1): 175-194. (Full Text in Persian).
11. Yavari M, Shamsaei F, Yazdanbakhsh K. Comparison psychiatrics nurses’ burnout and general health with critical care (ICU) nurses. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management 2014; 3(1):12. (Full Text in Persian).
12. Andresson P. Happiness and health, Well-being among the self-employes. Journal of Social-Economices 2008; 37(1): 213-236.
13. Ryan RM, Deci EL. To be happy or to be self-fulifilled: Areviwe of researchon hedonic and eudaimonic well-being. Annual Review of Psychology 2001; 1(52): 141-165.
14. Sisk D. Engaging the Spiritual Intelligence of Gifted Students to Build Global Awareness in the Classroom. Roeper Review 2008; 30(1): 24-30.
15. Sepehrmanesh Z, Ahmadvand A, Moraveji A, M. M. Mental health of nurses occupying. The Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2014;12: 325-30. (Full Text in Persian).
16. Turner, K. & Mcarthy, V. L. Stress and anxiety among nursing students: A review of intervention strategies in literature between 2009 and 2015. Nurse Education in Practice 2017; 11(22), 21-29.
17. Salehi M, Koshki Sh, Haghdost N. Comparison of general health, coping styles and happiness of mothers of children with mobility impairment and healthy. Psychological Research 2011; 12(9): 1-12. (Full Text in Persian).
18. Alipoor A, Norbala A. A preliminary study on reliability and validity of Oxford in the University of Tehran. Thoughts and Behavior 1999. (Full Text in Persian).
19. Otadi M. "The impact of women's employment in their mental health," Unpublished master's thesis. University of Al-Zahra 2001. (FulI Text in Persian)
20. Taghavi M. Evaluate the the validity and reliability of public health. Journal of Psychology 2001. (Full Text in Persian).
21. Aghdar A. Relationship between job stress and Psychological well-being in male and female nurses government hospitals Ahvaz city. Conference on new approaches of research in the humanities. 2015. (Full Text in Persian).
22. Mirab Zadeh A, Irani Sh, Sami'ei M, Feiz Zadeh G. Burnout and It's Effective Factors Among the Personnel of Razi Psychiatric Hospita. Journal of Rehabilitation 2007; 8(29): 54-60. (Full Text in Persian).
23. Sahebi L, Gholamzadeh Nikjo r, Khalili M. Evaluate occupational accidents in the 89-88 clinical staff of Tabriz teaching hospitals. Journal of Health Image 2010; 4(5): 35-45. (Full Text in Persian).
24. Kochakian Sh, Roh Afza H, Hasanzadeh A, Mohammad Sharifi H. Relation between Social Support and Coping with Stress in psychiatric nurses. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences 2009; 18(69): 41-46. (Full Text in Persian).
25. Naderi F, Bakhtyarpoor S, Shokuhi M. Compare death anxiety, optimism and humor among female nurses. Journal of Women and Culture 2010; 2(93): 5-41-50. (Full Text in Persian).
26. Khazae T, Khazae T, Sharifzadeh Gh. Job burnout of nurses and some related factors. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2006; 13(1): 62-56. (Full Text in Persian).