1. Yaghoubi BL, Naghizadeh A, Valizadeh A, Safarzadeh S. Effect of Caffeine on Blood Pressure during Resistance Exercise in Sedentary Healthy Male. Journal of Ardabil University of Medical Sciences 2014; 14(1): 79-87. (In Persian)
2. Damirchi A, Rahmani-nia F, Mirzaei B, Hasan-Nia S, Ebrahimi M. Effect of Caffeine on Blood Pressure during Exercise and At Rest in Overweight Men. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism 2009; 10(6): 623-628. (In Persian)
3. Noordzija M, Cuno SM, Uiterwaalb R, Arendsc F, Diederick E, Grobbeeb M, et al. Blood pressure response to chronic intake of coffee and caffeine: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. National Institute of Health 2005; 23(5): 921-928.
4. Greenberg J, Dunbar C, Schnoll R, Kokolis R, Kokolis S, Kassotis J. Caffeinated beverage intake and the risk of heart disease mortality in the elderly: a prospective analysis1,2. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2016; 85(8): 392-398.
5. Esther LG, Van D, Walter C, Willett MD, Rimm E, Manson MD, et al. Coffee Consumption and Coronary Heart Disease in Men and Women. The American Health Academe 2006; 113(17): 2045-2053.
6. Debbie L, Raymond R. Does Consumption of High-Caffeine Energy Drinks Affect Blood Pressure. The Journal of American Search Quality 2006; 8(10): 740-745.
7. Kennedy D, Ashley V, Galloway L, Leanne JD, Megan KH. The cumulative effect of coffee and a mental stress task on heart rate, blood pressure, and mental alertness is similar in caffeine-naïve and Caffeine-habituated females. Elsevier 2008; 28: 609-614.
8. Zulli A, Renee SM, Kubatka P, Novak J, Uehara Y, Loftus H et al. Caffeine and cardiovascular diseases: critical review of current research. The European Journal Nutrition 2016; 55(4): 1331-1343.
9. Shechter M, Shalmon G, Scheinowitz M, Morag NK, Feinberg MS, Harats D, et al. Impact of Acute Caffeine Ingestion on Endothelial Function in Subjects With and Without Coronary Artery Disease. Elsevier 2011; 107:1255–1261.
10. Bennett JM, Rodrigues IM, Klein LC. Effects of Caffeine and Stress on Biomarkers of Cardiovascular Disease in Healthy Men and Women with a Family History of Hypertension. Elsevier 2013; 29(5): 401–409.
11. Ruusunen A, Lehto SM, Tolmunen T, Mursu J, Kaplan GA, Voutilainen S. Coffee, tea and caffeine intake and the risk of severe depression in middle-aged Finnish men: the Kuopio Ischaemic Heart Disease Risk Factor Study. Public Health Nutrition 2010; 13(8): 1215–1220.
12. Yang JN, Chen JF, Fredholm BB. Physiological roles of A1 and A2 Aadenosine receptors in regulating heart rate, body temperature, and locomotion as revealed using knockout mice and caffeine. American Journal Physiology Heart and Circulatory Physiology 2009; 296(4): 1141–1149.
13. Kazemi F, Gaeini AA, Kordi MR. The effects of energy drinks on some cardiovascular parameters female student-athlete. The Journal of Sport Bioscience 2010; 7:8-15. (In Persian)
14. Haghighi AH, Adial BM, Hamedinia MR. Effect of caffeine on substrate metabolism during the activity and time to exhaustion and an hour later in the athletic girls . The Journal of Sport Bioscience 2015; 7(1):11-29. (In Persian)
15. Ciszowski K, Biedron W, Gomolka E. Acute caffeine poisoning resulting in atrial fibrillation after guarana extract overdose. Hemoglobin 2014; 71(9): 495–498.
16. Myers M, Reeves RA. The Effect of caffeine on daytime ambulatory blood pressure. American Journal Hypertension 1991; 4:427-31.
17. Ide BN, Soares NA, Brenzikofer R, Macedo DV. Time course of Muscle Damage and in amateur Responses to Resistance Training with Eccentric Overload in Trained Individuals. Hindawi 2013; 20: 31–38.
18. Cornelis MC, Sohemy AE. Coffee, caffeine, and coronary heart disease. Current Opinion in Lipidology 2007; 18(1): 13–19.
19. Epstein FH, Gabay C, Kushner I. Acute phase proteins and other systemic responses to inflammation. New England Journal of Medicine 1999; 340(6):448-54.
20. Robertson D, Frolich JC, Carr RK, Watson JT, Hollifield JW, Shand DG, et al. Effects of caffeine on plasma renin activity, catecholamines, and blood pressure. New England Journal of Medicine 1978; 298:181-6.
21. Pilli R, Naidu MUR, Rani PU, Takallapally RR. Study of cardiovascular effects of caffeine in healthy human subjects, with special reference to pulse wave velocity using photoplethysmography. International Journal of Nutrition 2012; 2(3): 243-250.
22. Astorino TA, Roberson DW. Efficacy of acute caffeine ingestion for short-term high-intensity exercise performance: a systematic review. Strength and Conditioning Research 2010; 9(24): 257-265.
23. Bruce M, Scott N, Lader M, Marks V. The psychopharmacological and electrophysiological effects of single doses of caffeine in healthy human subjects. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 1986; 22:81-87.
24. Bong HS, William RL, Gwendolyn AP, Michaeli FW. Effects of caffeine on blood pressure response during exercise in normotensive healthy young men. The American Journal of Cardiology 1990; 65 (3): 909-913.
25. Machado M, Antunes WD, Tamy AM, Azevedo PG. Effect of a single dose of caffeine supplementation and intermittent-interval exercise on muscle damage markers in soccer players. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness 2009; 7(2): 91-97.
26. Varmazyar N, Behpoor N. The effect of caffeine supplementation on fatigue index and blood pressure in aerobic and anaerobic male athletes. Journal of Research in the Life Sciences 2013; 10: 48-65. (In Persian)
27. Ebrahimi M, Rahmaninia F, Damirchi A, Mirzayi B. Influence of caffeine consumption on metabolic and cardiovascular response to sub maximal exercise in overweight and underweight men. The Journal of Olympic 2007; 44 (3): 17-27. (in Persian)
28. Bridge CA, Jones MA. The effect of caffeine ingestion on 8 km run performance in a field setting. The Journal of Sport Science 2006; 24(4): 433- 439.
29. Blinks JR, Olson CB, Jewell BR, Braveny P. Influence of Caffeine and Other Methylxanthines on Mechanical Properties of Isolated Mammalian Heart Muscle. The Journal of American Health Academe 2016; 3(4): 367-392.
30. Kaur J, Adya R, Tan BK, Chen J, Randeva HS. Identification of chemerin receptor (ChemR23) in human endothelial cells: chemerin-induced endothelial angiogenesis. Biochemical and Communications 2010; 391(4):1762-8.
31. Plaisance EP, Taylor JK, Alhassan S, Abebe A, Mestek ML, Grandjean PW. Cardiovascular fitness and vascular inflammatory markers after acute aerobic exercise. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 2007; 17(2): 152-62.
32. Myers MG. Effect of Caffeine on Blood Pressure beyond the Laboratory. American Heart Association 2004; 43:724-725.
33. Pazoki AH, Choobineh S, Akbarnejad A. The Effect of Six Weeks Combined Training on Plasma Levels of Chemerin, Serum Amyloid A and C-reactive Proteine and Plasma Lipid in Obese Male. Arak Medical University Journal 2016; 106(19): 1-11. (in Persian)
34. Plaisance EP, Taylor JK, Alhassan S, Abebe A, Mestek ML, Grandjean PW. Cardiovascular fitness and vascular inflammatory markers after acute aerobic exercise. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 2007; 17(2): 152-62.
35. Chang MY, Sasahara M, Chait A, Raines EW, Ross R. Inhibition of Hypercholesterolemia-Induced Atherosclerosis in the Nonhuman Primate by Probucol II. Cellular Composition and Proliferation. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 1995; 15(10):1631-40.