1. Frändin K, Sonn U, Svantesson U, Grimby G. Functional balance tests in 76-year-olds in relation to performance, activities of daily living and platform tests. Scandinavian Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 1995; 27 (4): 231-241.
2. Bernier JN, Perrin DH. Effect of coordination training on proprioception of the functionally unstable ankle. Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy. 1998; 27 (4): 264-275.
3. Shumway – Cook A, Woollacott M: Motor Control, translating research into clinical practice. Baltimor: Lippincott, William & Wilkins. 2007; 3-21.
4. Horak FB, Macpherson JM. Postural Orientation and Equilibrium. Comprehensive Physiology. 2011; 255–292.
5. Maki BE, McIlroy WE. The role of limb movements in maintaining upright stance: the “change-in-support” strategy. Physical Therapy. 1997; 77 (5): 488-507.
6. Nashner LM. Physiology of balance, with special reference to healthy elderly. In: Gait disor of aging: falls and therapeutic sterategies. Masdeu JC, Sudar-sky L, Wolfson L. Philadelphia, Lippincott-Raven. 1997; 37-53.
7. Horak FB, Nashner LM. Central programming of postural movement: adaptation to altered support surface configurations. Journal of Neurophysiology. 1986; 35: 1369-1381.
8. Amiridis IG, Hatzitaki V, Arabatzi F. Age-induced modifications of static postural control in humans. Neuroscience Letters. 2003; 350 (3): 137-140.
9. Anbarian M, Zareei P, Yalfani A, Mokhtary M. The balance recovery mechanism following a sudden external anterior- posterior perturbation in individuals with Kyphosis. Journal of Sports Medicine. 2010; 2 (4): 115-32 (Persian).
10. Bot SD, Caspers M, Van Royen MC, Toussain HM, Kingma I. Biomechanical analysis of posture in patients with spinal kyphosis due to ankylosing spondylitis: Pilot study. Rheumatology. 1999; 38 (5): 441-443.
11. Anbarian M, Mokhtari M, Zareie P, Yalfani A. A Comparison of postural control characteristics between subjects with kyphosis and controls. Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. 2010; 16 (4): 53-60 (Persian).
12. Regolin F, Carvalho GA. Relationship between thoracic kyphosis, bone mineral density, and postural control in elderly women. Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy. 2010; 14 (6): 464-9.
13. Sinaki M, Brey RH, Hughes CA, Larson DR, Kaufman KR. Balance disorder and increased risk of falls in osteoporosis and kyphosis: significance of kyphotic posture and muscle strength. Osteoporosis International. 2005; 16 (8):1004-10.
14. Bartynskia WS, Hellera MT, Grahovaca SZ, Rothfusa WE, Kurs-Laskyb M. Sever thoracic kyphosis in the older patient in the absence of vertebral fracture: association of extreme curve with age. American Journal of Neuroradiol. 2005; 26 (8): 2077-85.
15. Nissinen M. Spinal posture during pubertal growth. Acta Pediatrica. 2008; 84 (3): 308-12.
16. Mackey DC, Robinovitch SN. Mechanisms underlying age-related differences in ability to recover balance with the ankle strategy. Gait and Posture. 2006; 23 (1): 59-68.
17. Maeda Y, Tanaka T, Nakajima Y, Miyasaka T, Izumi T, Kato N. Age-related Changes in Dynamic Postural Control Ability in the Presence of Sensory Perturbation. Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering. 2015; 35 (1): 86-93.
18. Fujimoto M, Hsu WL, Woollacott MH, Chou LS. Ankle dorsiflexor strength relates to the ability to restore balance during a backward support surface translation. Gait and Posture. 2013; 38 (4): 812-817.
19. Manchester D, Woollacott M, Zederbauer-Hylton N, Marin O. Visual, vestibular and somatosensory contributions to balance control in the older adult. Journal of Gerontol. 1989; 44 (4): 118-127.
20. Lundon KM, Li AM, Bibershtein S. Interrater and intrarater reliability in the measurement of kyphosis in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Spine. 1998; 23 (18): 1978-85.
21. Arnold CM, Beatty B, Harrison EL, Olszynski W. The reliability of five clinical postural alignment measures for women with osteoporosis. Physiotherapy Canada. 2000; 2: 286-94.
22. Khakhali-Zavieh M, Parnian-Pour M, Karimi H, Mobini B, Kazem-Nezhad A. The Validity and Reliability of Measurement of Thoracic Kyphosis Using Flexible Ruler in Postural Hyper Kyphotic Patients. Journal of Rehabilitation. 2003; 4 (3): 18-23 (Persian).
23. Seidi F, Rajabi R, Ebrahimi E, Alizadeh MH, Daneshmandi H. The Effect of a 10-Week Selected Corrective Exercise Program on Postural Thoracic Kyphosis Deformity. Sport Medicine. 2013; 5 (10): 5-22 (Persian).
24. Hsiao-Wecksler ET, Katdare K, Maston J, Liu W, Lipsitz LA, Collins JJ. Predicting the dynamic postural control response from quiet-stance behavior in elderly adults. Journal of Biomechanics. 2003; 36 (9): 1327-1333.
25. Kerwin DG, Trewartha G. Strategies for maintaining a handstand in the anterior posterior direction. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2001; 33 (7): 1182-1188.
26. Wilson EL, Madigan ML, Davidson BS. Postural strategy changes with fatigue of the lumbar extensor muscles. Gait and Posture. 2006; 23 (3): 348-354.
27. Shumway-Cook A, Woollacott MH. Motor control: Theory and practical application. 2nd ed. Alphen aan den Rijn, Wolters Kluwer Company. 2000.
28. Winter DA. Human Balance and posture control during standing and walking. Gait and Posture. 1995; 3:193-124.