1. Mohagheghi MA, Mosavi A, Malekzadeh R, Parkin M. Cancer Incidence in Tehran Metropolis: The First Report from the Tehran Population-Based Cancer Registry 1998-2001. Archive of Iranian Medicine 2009; 12: 15-23
2. Moore MA, Eser S, Igisinov N, Igisinov S, Mohagheghi MA, Mousavi-Jarrahi A, et al. Cancer epidemiology and control in North-Western and Central Asia - past, present and future. Asian Pacific Organization for Cancer Prevention 2010; 11(Suppl 2): 17-32
3. Hashemi M, Parwaresch MR, Tabrizchi H, kumar Gupta R, Raffii MR. Lymphomas in Iran. Archives of Iranian Medicine 2007; 10: 343-8
4. Karimi M, Mehrabani D, Yarmohammadi H, Jahromi FS. The prevalence of signs and symptoms of childhood leukemia and lymphoma in Fars Province. Cancer Detection and Prevention 2008; 32: 178-83
5. Raemaekers J.M, van der Maazen R.W.M. Hodgkin’s lymphoma: news from an old disease. The Netherlands Journal of Medicine 2008; 66: 457-65
6. Bierman PJ, Harris N, Armitage JO. Nom Hodgkin's lymphoma. In: Goldman N, Ausiello D, editor. Cecil textbook of medicine. 23th ed. california. Elsevir Inc. 2004:1174-83
7. Bolon B. Genetically engineered animals in drug discovery and development: a maturing resource for toxicologic research. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology. 2004; 95: 154-161
8. Hashemi SM, Hassan ZM, Soudi S, Ghazanfari T, Shahabi S, Kheirandish M. The effect of injection of heat shocked tumor cell lysate on splenocytes proliferation and nitric oxide production in BALB/c mice with fibrosarcoma tumor. Cell Journal (Yakhteh) 2006; 8: 106-13
9. Sazgarnia A, Toossi, MHB, Shirin-Shandiz M, Bayani Roudi S, Khoei A, Esmaily H, et al. Treatment of Colon Carcinoma Tumors by Electrolysis: Effect of Electrical Dose and Polarity. Iranian Journal of Medical Physics 2008; 5: 39-51
10. Tabar Molla Hassan A, Pakravan N, Zahir M, Mostafaie A, Moazeni S, Ebtekar M, et al. Evaluation of cell proliferation and interleukine-4 and interferon γ level measurement in Balb/c mice with experimental fibrosarcoma tumor by combination of Gp96-tumor peptide and naloxon. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences 2008; 18: 1-9
11. BitMansour A, Pop LM, Vitetta ES. The Role of Regulatory B Cell-Like Malignant Cells and Treg Cells in the Mouse Model of BCL1 Tumor Dormancy. PLoS One. 2016;11(12):e0167618.
12. Kovar M, Tomala J, Chmelova H, Kovar L, Mrkvan T, Joskova R, Zakostelska Z, Etrych T, Strohalm J, Ulbrich K, Sirova M, Rihova B. Overcoming immunoescape mechanisms of BCL1 leukemia and induction of CD8+ T-cell-mediated BCL1-specific resistance in mice cured by targeted polymer-bound doxorubicin. Cancer Research. 2008;68(23):9875-83.
13. Pola R, Laga R, Ulbrich K, Sieglová I, Král V, Fábry M, Kabešová M, Kovář M, Pechar M. Polymer therapeutics with a coiled coil motif targeted against murine bcl1 leukemia. Biomacromolecules. 2013;14(3):881-9.
14. Warnke RA, Slavin S, Coffman RL, Butcher EC, Knapp MR, Strober S, et al. The pathology and homing of a transplantable murine B cell leukemia (BCL1). Journal of Immunology. 1979; 123: 1181-8.
15. Schrek R. An Animal Model for Intractable Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Medical Hypotheses 1990; 33: 175-83.
16. Boyd A, Goding JW, Schrader JW. The regulation of growth and differentiation of a murine B cell lymphoma: I. Lipopolysaccharide-induced differentiation. Journal of Immunology 1981; 126: 2461-5
17. Knapp M, Severinson-Gronowicz E, Schröder J, Strober S. Characterization of a spontaneous murine B cell leukemia (BCL1). II. Tumor cell proliferation and IgM secretion after stimulation by LPS. Journal of Immunology 1979; 123: 1000-6
18. Soldevila G, Raman C, Lozano F. The immunomodulatory properties of the CD5 lymphocyte receptor in health and disease. Current Opinions in Immunology 2011; 23: 310-8
19. Yardel V, r Seyed2 N, Mosaffa3 N. In-vitro Production of Anti LPS Antibody by Peritoneal and Spleen B-Lymphocyte of Balb/c mice. Research in Medicine 2010; 33: 148-55
20. Montecino-Rodriguez E, Dorshkind K. B-1 B cell development in the fetus and adult. Immunity 2012; 36: 13-21
21. Krolick KA, Isakson PC, Uhr JW, Vitetta ES.Murine B cell leukemia (BCL1): organ distribution and kinetics of growth as determined by fluorescence analysis with an anti-idiotypic antibody. Journal of Immunology. 1979; 123: 1928-35
22. Koganei S, Ito M, Yamamoto K, Matsumoto N. B-1a cell origin of the murine B lymphoma line BCL1 characterized by surface markers and bacterial reactivity of its surface IgM. Immunology Letters. 2005; 98: 232-44
23. Paeng N, Kido N, Kato Y, Sugiyama T. Marked Reduction of Mouse Peritoneal CD5+ B Cells by Intraperitoneal Administration of Lipopolysaccharide. Infection and immunity 1997; 65: 122-126
24. Benjamin H, lee and leffry l. Murine models of hematopoietic disease:patologic analize and charactrization. Shaoguang Li, editor. Mouse models of human blood cancers. Springer, USA. 2008; 45-81
25. Puebla N, M Slaknus. Induction of B-cell lymphoma by UVB Radiationin p53 Haploinsufficient Mice. BMC Cancer. 2011, 36: 753-762
26. Shimada M, Yamada Y, Nakakuki Y, Okamoto K. SL/KH strain of mice: a model of spontaneous pre-B lymphoma. Leukemia Research.1993; 17: 573-8
27. Slavin S, Morecki S, Weiss L. The role of the spleen in tumor growth kinetics of the murine B cell leukemia. Journal of Immunology. 1980; 124: 586-90
28. Warnke R, Salvin S, Coffman R, Butcher E, Knapp M, Strober S. The pathology and homing of a transplantable murine B cell lymphoma. Journal of immunology. 1979; 123: 1181-8
29. Bikah G, Lynd F, Aruffo A, Ledbetter J, Bondada S. A role for CD5 in cognate interactions between T cells and B cells, and identification of a novel ligand for CD5. International Immunology 1998; 10: 1185-96
30. Sanchooli J, Mosafa N, Shahraki Vahed A, Farjah G. Isolation of B-1 subtype B lymphocytes from human cord blood. Journal of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 11: 33-40
31. Lafrenz D, Koretz S, Stratte PT, Ward RB, Strober S. LPS-induced differentiation of a murine B cell leukemia (BCL1): changes in surface and secreted IgM. Journal of Immunology. 1982; 129: 1329-35.
32. Krolick K, Isakson P.C, Uhr J, Vitetta E.S. Murine B cell leukemia (BCL1): organ distribution and kinetics of growth as determined by fluorescence analysis with an anti-idiotypic antibody. The journal of immunology. 1979; 123:1928-35