1. Sadock B, Sadock V,editors. Kaplan & Sadock's comprehensive textbook of psychiatry. New York: Williams & Wilkins; 2005.
2. Durham R S. cognitive therapy analytic psychotherapy and anxiety management training for generalized anxiety disorder. Relative efficacy at one year. Paoer presented at the world conference of behavioral and cognitive therapy Copenhagen 1995.
3. Fisher PL. The efficacy of psychological treatments for generalized anxiety disorder. Dave G C L , Wells A, editors. Worry and its psychological disorders: Theory, assessment and treatment. New York: John Wiley and Sons; 2006: 359-377.
4. Goncalves D C, Byrne G J. Interventions for generalized anxiety disorder in older adults: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Anxiety Disorders 2012;26: 1-11
5. Revicki D A, Travers K , Wyrwich K W , et al. Humanistic and economic burden of generalized anxiety disorders, in North America and Europe. Journal of Affective Disorders 2012; 140:103-112.
6. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (4th ed., text revision). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric. Association 2000.
7. Carvalho M R, Valasques B , Cagy M, Marques J B , Teixeira S , Nardi A E , Piedade R , Ribeiro P. Trends Psychiatry Psychother 2013; 35(4)-238-251
8. Wan kang S, Lee MK , Park HB, Kim SH, Yoon DH, Kim MJ, Lee JY . Neurofeedback Treatment of Panic Disorder. Journal of Korean Academy of Family Medicine 2006;27:713-722.
9. Othmer S, Othmer S F. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder-The Neurofeedback Remedy. Biofeedback 2009; 37:24-31.
10. Steiberg M, Siegfried O,editors.An intensive hands-on introduction to the clinical practice of neurofeedback. . New York: John Wiley and Sons; 2009.
11. Masterpasqua F, Healey K. Neurofeedback in psychological practice. Professional psychology. Research and practice 2003; 34 (6): 652-656.
12. Demos J. Getting started with neurofeedback. New York: W. W. Norton & Company; 2005.
13. Gunkelman JD, Johnstone J. Neurofeedback and the Brain. Journal of Adult Development 2005;12(2):93-8.
14. Dadsetan P, editor. Developmental psychopathology from Infancy through Adulthood. Samt .1998.
15. Rozenhan DL, Seligman M E,editors. Abnormal Psychology, Second Edition, New York: Norton and company; 1989.
16. Bandelow B, Zohar J, Hollander E, Kasper S, Müller HJ and the WFSBP Task Force on Treatment Guidelines for Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders-First Revision. The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry, 2008; 9(4): 248-312.
17. Bhat P. Efficacy of Alfa EEG wave biofeedback in the management of anxiety. Industrial Psychiatry Journal 2010;9(2):111-114.
18. Biriukova E V, Timofeev I V , Mosolov S N. Clinical and Neurophysiological Efficacy of Neurofeedback in the Combined Therapy of Anxiety Disorders Resistant to Psychopharmacotherapy. European Neuropsychopharmacology 2005; 15 (2): 162-163.
19. Lamontagne Y, Hand I, Annable L,Gagnon MA.Physiological and psychological effects of alpha EMG feedback training with college drug users: a pilot study. Canadian psychiatric Association Journal 1975; 20:557-577.
20. Hare J F, Timmons B H, Roberts J R, Burman A S. EEG Alpha-biofeedback Training: An Experimental Technique for the Management of Anxiety, Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology 1981.
21. Hammond D. Neurofeedback treatment of depression and anxiety. Journal of Adult Development 2005a; 12(2/3):131-137.
22. . Moradi A, Pouladi F, Pishva N. Treatment of anxiety disorder with neurofeedback: case study. Social and Behavioral Sciences (2011); 30(5): 103 – 107.
23. Moore N A. review of EEG biofeedback treatment of anxiety disorders. Clinical Electroencephalography 2000; 31(1): 1-6
24. Vanathy S, Sharma P, kumar K. The efficacy of alpha and theta neurofeedback in treatment of generalized anxiety disorder. Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology 1998; 25(2): 136-143.
25. Rice KM, Blanchard EB, Purcell M. Biofeedback treatments of generalized anxiety disorder: preliminary results. Biofeedback self-Regulation 1993; 18:93-105.
26. Heywood C, Beale I. EEG biofeedback vs:placebo treatment for Attention- Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder:A pilot study. Journal of Attention Disorder 2003; 7(1): 43- 55.
27. Kazemi H, Comparison of cognitive distortion between anxious and depressed patients .Master thesis, University of Shiraz 2003.
28. Butcher A, Atlis M , ahn J. The Minnesota multiphasic personality inventory- 2. In Hilsenrot P, Segal D, editors. comprehensive handbook of psychological assessment New Jersey: Wiley; 2004.
29. Aliloo MM, sharifi MA, Ghafelehbashi H. therapeutic thechniques for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Neevand 2012.
30. Gruzelier J H. A theory of alpha/theta neurofeedback creative performance enhancement long distance functional connectivity and psychological integration. Cognitive processing 2009; 10:101-109.
31. Klimesch W. EEG alpha and theta oscillations reflect cognitive and memory performance: a review and analysis. Brain Research Review 1999; 29: 95-169.
32. Hammond, Dwhat is neurofeedback: an update. Journal of Neurotherapy 2011; 15(7): 305–336.
33. Coben R, Padolsky I. Assessment – guided reurofeedback for autistic spec- trum disorder. Journal Neurotherapy 2007; 11:5-22.