1. Walsh K, Cruddas M, Coggon D. Low back pain in eight areas of Britain. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 1992; 46(3): 227-30.
2. Hart LG, Deyo RA, Cherkin DC. Physician office visits for low back pain: frequency, clinical evaluation, and treatment patterns from a US national survey. Spine. 1995; 20(1): 11-9.
3. Khosravi A, Najafi F, Rahbar MR, Motlagh MA, Kabir MJ, indicators of health in the islamic republic of Iran, kermanshah university of medical sciences, Health research center 1388; 1.
4. Maetzel A, Li L. The economic burden of low back pain: a review of studies published between 1996 and 2001. Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology. 2002; 16(1): 23-30.
5. Benoist M. The natural history of lumbar disc herniation and radiculopathy. Joint Bone Spine. 2002; 69(2): 155-60.
6. Yousefi M, Mahdavi MRV, Hosseini SM, Bahrami A, Davati A, Kamalinejad M, et al. Clinical Evaluation of Commiphora Mukul, a Botanical resin, in the Management of Hemorrhoids: A randomized controlled trial. Pharmacognosy magazine. 2013; 9(36): 350-9.
7. Mozaffarpur SA, Naseri M, Esmaeilidooki MR, Kamalinejad M, Bijani A. The effect of cassia fistula emulsion on pediatric functional constipation in comparison with mineral oil: a randomized, clinical trial. DARU Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2012; 20(1):83.
8. Ahmadiyya A, Treatment of rheumatism, gout and sciatica, Tehran, publications of Iqbal, 1381: 17-23.
9. ebne sina HA, Ghanoon, Beirut, Institute Alalmy Llmtbvat, 1391; 7-60, 123, 78-22.
10. Chashti MA, Eksir A, Institute for the History of Medicine, Islamic and Complementary Medicine 1387: 16.
11. Smith MD, Russell A, Hodges PW. How common is back pain in women with gastrointestinal problems? The Clinical journal of pain. 2008; 24(3): 199-203.
12. Hagen EM, Svensen E, Eriksen HR, Ihlebæk CM, Ursin H. Comorbid subjective health complaints in low back pain. Spine. 2006; 31(13): 1491-5.
13. Smith MD, Russell A, Hodges PW. Do incontinence, breathing difficulties, and gastrointestinal symptoms increase the risk of future back pain? The Journal of Pain. 2009; 10(8): 876-86.
14. Aghili khorasani MH, makhzanol adviye, 750, edited by movahed abtahi A, ghom Publication of hobb al matin, 2001; 131-133.
15. Marinova D, Ribarova F, Atanassova M. Total phenolics and total flavonoids in Bulgarian fruits and vegetables. Journal of the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy. 2005; 40(3): 255-60.
16. Beketov E, Pakhomov V, Nesterova O. Improved method of flavonoid extraction from bird cherry fruits. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal. 2005; 39(6): 316-8.
17. Drossman DA. The functional gastrointestinal disorders and the Rome III process. gastroenterology. 2006; 130(5): 1377-90.
18. Mousavi SJ, Parnianpour M, Mehdian H, Montazeri A, Mobini B. The Oswestry disability index, the Roland-Morris disability questionnaire, and the Quebec back pain disability scale: translation and validation studies of the Iranian versions. Spine. 2006; 31(14): E454-E9.
19. Summers S. Evidence-based practice part 2: reliability and validity of selected acute pain instruments. Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing. 2001; 16(1): 35-40.
20. Moayyedi P, Duffett S, Braunholtz D, Mason S, Richards I, Dowell A, et al. The Leeds Dyspepsia Questionnaire: a valid tool for measuring the presence and severity of dyspepsia. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 1998; 12(12): 1257-62.
21. Fanian H, Ghassemi GR, Jourkar M, Mallik S, Mousavi M. Psychological profile of Iranian patients with low-back pain. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal2007; 13(2): 335-46.
22. Youdas JW, Garrett TR, Egan KS, Therneau TM. Lumbar lordosis and pelvic inclination in adults with chronic low back pain. Physical Therapy. 2000; 80(3): 261-75.
23. Nakipoglu GF, Karagoz A, Ozgirgin N. The biomechanics of the lumbosacral region in acute and chronic low back pain patients. Pain Physician. 2008; 11(4): 505-11.
24. Frerick H, Keitel W, Kuhn U, Schmidt S, Bredehorst A, Kuhlmann M. Topical treatment of chronic low back pain with a capsicum plaster. Pain. 2003; 106(1): 59-64.
25. Shamsi M, Rezaie s, Risk factors for low back pain patients have been referred to Health centers in Kermanshah. 2000;10(1): 57-67.
26. Saftić R, Grgić M, Ebling B, Splavski B. Case-control study of risk factors for lumbar intervertebral disc herniation in Croatian island populations. Croatian medical journal. 2006; 47(4): 593-600.
27. Chrubasik S, Künzel O, Model A, Conradt C, Black A. Treatment of low back pain with a herbal or synthetic anti‐rheumatic: a randomized controlled study. Willow bark extract for low back pain. Rheumatology. 2001; 40(12): 1388-93.
28. Guclu DG, Guclu O, Ozaner A, Senormanci O, Konkan R. The relationship between disability, quality of life and fear-avoidance beliefs in patients with chronic low back pain. Turkish neurosurgery. 2011; 22(6): 724-31.
29. Ritter R, Schatton W, Gessner B, Willems M. Clinical trial on standardised celandine extract in patients with functional epigastric complaints: results of a placebo-controlled double-blind trial. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 1993; 1(4): 189-93.
30. Talley NJ, Choung RS. Whither dyspepsia, A historical perspective of functional dyspepsia, and concepts of pathogenesis and therapy in 2009. Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology. 2009; 24(s3): S20-S8.