1. Salemi S. Bruner and sudars Heart and blood. 6published. salemi publications. 2008; 11: 236-237 (Persian).
2. Smeltzer CS, Bare BG, Hinkle JL, Cheever KH. Brunner and Suddarth’s Textbook of Medical- Surgical Nursing 12th Ed. United States of America: Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2014.
3. Begjani J. Treatment of heart failure by Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) through Biventricular Pacing (BVP): A review article. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal. 2012; 1(4): 58- 63
4. Farahani MA, Mohammadi E, Ahmadi F, Hajizade E. Cultural barriers in the education of cardiovascular diesease patients in Iran. International Nursing Review. 2008Sep; 55(3): 360-6. (Persian).
5. Shafe shakory M. Investigate the causes of cardiovascular diseases in Iran. The second congress of Medical Sciences Young Researchers. Islamic Azad University of Ardabil. 2000; 4. (Persian).
6. Taspinar B, Aslan UM, Agbuga B, Taspinar F. A comparison of the effects of hatha yoga and resistance exercise on mental healthand well-being in sedentary adults. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 2014; 22: 433-40.
7. Movahedi A. Yoga and its various parts. Journal of Yoga. 2008; 21-43. (Persian).
8. Nazari nokany M. Yoga Basics (tree of knowledge). First Edition. Publications faravan.1380; 24 (Persian).
9. Sayyed Marandi M, Ghasemi GH, Esfarjani F, Rahimi N, Habibi N. The effect of yoga Exercise on blood pressure, plasma insulin and blood sugar of type (II) diabetes patients. [http://journals.ajums.ac.ir/jentashapir]. 2012; 45-54. (Persian).
10. Rezaei K, Ghanei R. Effect of yoga program on anxiety in Breast cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy. http://journals.ajums.ac.ir/jentashapir. Jentashapir. 2013; 4(1): 41-51. (Persian).
11. Habibi N, Marandi SM. Effect of 12 weeks of yoga practice on glucose, insulin and triglycerides serum level in women with diabetes type II. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 15(4): 1-7 (Persian).
12. Aljasir B, Bryson M, Al-shehri B. Yoga practice for the management of type II diabetes mellitus in adults: a systematic review. Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2010 Dec; 7(4): 399-408.
13. Rao MR, Raghuram N, Nagendra HR, Gopinath KS, Srinath BS, Diwakar RB, et al. Anxiylotic effects of yoga program in early breast cancer patients undergoing conventional treatment: a randomized controlled trail. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 2009; 17(1): 1-8.
14. Bijlani RL, Vempati RP, Yadav RK, Ray RB, Gupta V, Sharma R, Mehta N, Mahapatra SC. A brief but comprehensive lifestyle education program based on yoga reduces risk factors for cardiovascular disease and diabetes mellitus. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2005; 11(2): 267-74.
15. Fairfield KM, Eisenberg DM, Davis RB, Libman H, Phillips RS. Patterns of use, expenditures, and perceived efficacy of complementary and alternative therapies in HIV-infected patients. Archives Internal Medicine. 1998; 158(20): 2257-64.
16. Arastoo AA, Ahmadi, Zahednejad Sh. The comparision of effect of 8 weeks aerobic and yoga training on physiological cost index in multiple sclerosis patients. Medical Sciences Ahvaz, Iran. 2011; 10(2). (Persian).
17. Charkrabarthi BK, Ghosh HN, Sahana SN. Human physiology. 2nd edition. Calicutta; The new book stoll. 1984; 1233-1244.
18. Donesky-Curenco D, Nguyen HQ, Paul S, Carrier- Kohlman V. Yoga therapy decreases dyspnea-related distress and improves functional performance in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a pilot study. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2009; 15 (3): 225-34.
19. Jayasinghe SR. Yoga in cardiac health (a review). European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation. 2004; 11(5): 369-75.
20. Farhadi Nasab A, Azimi H. Study of patterns and subjective quality of sleep and their correlation with personality traits among medical students of Hamadan university of medical sciences. Scientific Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. 2008; 1(15): 11-5. (Persian).
21. Farrahi J, Nakhaee N, Sheibani V, Garrusi B, Amirkafi A. Psychometric properties of the Persian version of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index Addendum (PSQI-A). Sleep Breath. 2009; 13(3): 259- 62. (Persian).
22. Kaviani H, Mousavi A.S. Psychometric properties of the Persian version of Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI). Tehran University Medical Journal. 2008; 65(2): 136-140. (Persian).
23. Fydrich T, Dowdall BA, Dianne L. Reliability and validity of Beck Anxiety inventory. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 1992; 6: 55-61.
24. Kolbrun Thordardottir, Ragnhildur Gudmundsdottir, Helga Zoëga, Unnur A. Valdimarsdottir, BerglindGudmundsdottir. Effects of yoga practice on stress-relatedsymptoms in the aftermath of anearthquake: A community-based controlled trial. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 2014; 22: 226-234.
25. Taibi DM, Vitiello MV, Pilot A. study of gentle yoga for sleep disturbance in women with osteoarthritis. Sleep Medicine. 2011; 12: 512-517.
26. Babahaji M, Tayebi A, Ebadi A, Askari Sh, Ebrahimi SM, Sharafi SF. Effect of Hath yoga exercise on sleep quality of hemodialysis patients. Journal of Nursing Research. 2014; 34(3): 1-9. (Persian).
27. Manjunath NK, Telles S. Influence of Yoga and Ayurveda on self-rated sleep in a geriatric population. The Indian journal of medical research. 2005; 121(5): 683-90.
28. Carlson LE, Garland SN. Impact of mindfulness-based stressreduction (MBSR) on sleep, mood, stress and fatigue symp-toms in cancer outpatients.International Journal of Behavioral Medicine. 2005; 12(4): 278-85.
29. De Moor C, Sterner J, Hall M, et al. Apilot study of the effects of expressive writing on psychological and behavioral adjustment in patients enrolled in a phase ǁ trial of vaccine therapy for metastatic renaln cell carcinoma. Health Psychol. 2002; 21: 615-19.
30. Krishna BH, Pal P, Pal GK, Sridhar MG, Balachander J, Jayasettiaseelon E, Sreekanth Y, Gaur GS. Yoga Training In Heart Failure (NYHA I-II) Reduces Oxidative Stress and Inflammation. Journal of Exercise Physiology. 2014; 17(1): 10-18.
31. Sepehrian F. The effect of yoga and Yomeho therapy on decreasing anxiety. Tehran: Conference of Sport and Mental Health. 2011; 50-4. (Persian).
32. Javnbakht M, Hejazi Kenari R, Ghasemi M. Effects of yoga on depression and anxiety of women. Complementary therapies in clinical. 2009 May; 15(2): 102-4. (Persian).
33. Pilkington K, Kirkwood G, Rampes H, Richardson J. Yoga for depression: The research evidence. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2005; 89(1-3): 13-24.