1. Haresabadi M, Moneghi HK, Foroghipoor M. Quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients referred to Ghaem Mashhad in 1388. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Scinces. 2011; 2(4): 7-12.
2. Mao P, Reddy PH. Is multiple sclerosis a mitochondrial disease? Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Basis of Disease. 2010; 1802(1): 66-79.
3. Flensner G, Ek AC, Soderhamn O. Lived experience of MS-related fatigue a phenomenological interview study. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2003; 40(7): 707-17.
4. Asadizaker M, Majdinasab N, Atapour M, Latifi M, Babadi M. Effect of Exercise on Walking Speed, Fatigue and Quality of Life in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal. 2010; 9(2): 190-198.
5. Basampour SS, Nikbakht Nasrabadi A, Faghihzadeh S, Monjazebi F. Assess the using and efficacy of fatigue reducing strategies in patients referred to multiple sclerosis association of Iran. Hayat Journal. 2005; 11(4): 29-37.
6. Tofighi A, Saki Y, Razmjoo K. Effect of 12-Week Progressive Resistance Training on Balance, Fatigue and Disability in Women with MS. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal. 2013; 12(2): 159-67.
7. Kargarfard M, Etemadifar M, Asfarjani F, Mehrabi M, Kordavani L. Changes in quality of life and fatigue in women with multiple sclerosis after 8 weeks of aquatic exercise training. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2010; 12(3): 562-73.
8. Yozbatıran N, Baskurt F, Baskurt Z, Ozakbas S, Idiman E. Motor assessment of upper extremity function and its relation with fatigue, cognitive function and quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2006; 246(1): 117-22.
9. Ghasemi G, Zolaktaf V, Sadeghi M, Tahamasebi S. The Effect of eight weeks of massage therapy on quality of life in women with multiple sclerosis. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2014; 10(5): 610-8.
10. Cioncoloni D, Innocenti I, Bartalini S, Santarnecchi E, Rossi S, Rossi A, et al. Individual factors enhance poor health-related quality of life outcome in multiple sclerosis patients. Significance of predictive determinants. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2014; 345(1): 213-9.
11. Tabrizi FM, Radfar M. Fatigue, Sleep Quality, and Disability in Relation to Quality of Life in Multiple Sclerosis. International Journal of MS Care. 2015; 17(6): 268-74.
12. Moreira N, Damasceno R, Medeiros C, De Bruin P, Teixeira C, Horta W, et al. Restless leg syndrome, sleep quality and fatigue in multiple sclerosis patients. Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2008; 41(10): 932-7.
13. Beraz S, Mohammadi A, Brumand B. Relation of sleep quality and some blood factors in hemodylisis patients. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. 2007; 4: 67-74.
14. Pucci E, Giuliani G, Solari A, Simi S, Minozzi S, Di Pietrantonj C, et al. Natalizumab for relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2011; 10.
15. Halper J. Nursing practice in multiple sclerosis: a core curriculum: Springer Publishing Company; 2011.
16. Mills N, Allen J, Carey-Morgan S. Does Tai Chi/Qi Gong help patients with multiple sclerosis? Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 2000; 4(1): 39-48.
17. Nasiriziba F, Askarizadeh A, Mohammadi N. The effect of stretching exercise on physical health composite in patients with multiple sclerosis. Daneshvar Medicine. 2014; 21(109): 1-7.
18. Brown SP, Miller WC, Eason JM. Exercise physiology: basis of human movement in health and disease: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006; 557-672.
19. Sutherland G, Andersen MB, Stoové MA. Can Aerobic Exercise Training Affect Health-Related Quality of Life for People With Multiple Sclerosis? Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. 2001; 23: 122-35.
20. Ahmadi A, Arastoo AA, Nikbakht M, Zahednejad S, Rajabpour M. Comparison of the effect of 8 weeks aerobic and yoga training on ambulatory function, fatigue and mood status in MS patients. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2013; 15(6): 449-54.
21. Latimer-Cheung AE, Pilutti LA, Hicks AL, Ginis KAM, Fenuta AM, MacKibbon KA, et al. Effects of exercise training on fitness, mobility, fatigue, and health-related quality of life among adults with multiple sclerosis: a systematic review to inform guideline development. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2013; 94(9): 1800-28. e3.
22. Silveira H, Moraes H, Oliveira N, Coutinho ESF, Laks J, Deslandes A. Physical exercise and clinically depressed patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Neuropsychobiology. 2013; 67(2): 61-8.
23. Schulz K-H, Gold SM, Witte J, Bartsch K, Lang UE, Hellweg R, et al. Impact of aerobic training on immune-endocrine parameters, neurotrophic factors, quality of life and coordinative function in multiple sclerosis. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2004; 225(1): 11-8.
24. Lamers I, Maris A, Severijns D, Dielkens W, Geurts S, Wijmeersch BV, et al. Upper Limb Rehabilitation in People With Multiple Sclerosis A Systematic Review. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. 2016; 1-21.
25. Bayati M, Gharakhanlou R, Babak F. Adaptations of physiological performance following high-intensity interval training. Exercise Physiology. 2015; 7(26): 15-32.
26. Tofighi A, Babaei S, Kashkuli FE, Babaei R. The relationship between the amount of physical activity and general helth in urmia medical university students. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2014; 12(3).
27. Vickrey B, Hays RD, Harooni R, Myers LW, Ellison GW. A health-related quality of life measure for multiple sclerosis. Quality of Life Research. 1995; 4(3): 187-206.
28. Ghaem H, Haghighi AB, Jafari P, Nikseresht A. Validity and reliability of the Persian version of the multiple sclerosis quality of life questionnaire. Neurology India. 2007; 55(4): 369.
29. Krupp LB, LaRocca NG, Muir-Nash J, Steinberg AD. The fatigue severity scale: application to patients with multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus. Archives of Neurology. 1989; 46(10): 1121-3.
30. Salehpoor G, Rezaie S, Mozafar H. Psychometric Properties of Fatigue Severity Scale in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences, 2013; 20(3): 263-278. 2013; 20(3): 263-78.
31. Buysse DJ, Reynolds CF, Monk TH, Berman SR, Kupfer DJ. The Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index: a new instrument for psychiatric practice and research. Psychiatry Research. 1989; 28(2): 193-213.
32. Najafi Z, Tagharrobi Z, Shahriyari-Kale-Masihi M. Effect of aromatherapy with Lavender on sleep quality among patients undergoing hemodialysis. Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 18(2): 145-50.
33. Cattaneo D, Regola A, Meotti M. Validity of six balance disorders scales in persons with multiple sclerosis. Disability and Rehabilitation. 2006; 28(12): 789-95.
34. Romberg A, Virtanen A, Ruutiainen J, Aunola S, Karppi S-L, Vaara M, et al. Effects of a 6-month exercise program on patients with multiple sclerosis A randomized study. Neurology. 2004; 63(11): 2034-8.
35. Moller AB, Bibby BM, Skjerbæk AG, Jensen E, Sørensen H, Stenager E, et al. Validity and variability of the 5-repetition sit-to-stand test in patients with multiple sclerosis. Disability and Rehabilitation. 2012; 34(26): 2251-8.
36. Storer TW, Davis JA, Caiozzo VJ. Accurate prediction of VO2max in cycle ergometry. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 1990; 22(5): 704-12.
37. Sawka MN, Foley ME, Pimental NA, Toner MM, Pandolf KB. Determination of maximal aerobic power during upper-body exercise. Journal of Applied Physiology. 1983; 54(1): 113-7.
38. Kargarfard M, Etemadifar M, Baker P, Mehrabi M, Hayatbakhsh R. Effect of aquatic exercise training on fatigue and health-related quality of life in patients with multiple sclerosis. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2012; 93(10): 1701-8.
39. Kierkegaard M, Lundberg IE, Olsson T, Johansson S, Ygberg S, Opava C, et al. High-intensity resistance training in multiple sclerosis: An exploratory study of effects on immune markers in blood and cerebrospinal fluid, and on mood, fatigue, health-related quality of life, muscle strength, walking and cognition. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2016; 362: 251-7.
40. Schmidt S, Wonneberger M. Long-term endurance exercise improves aerobic capacity in patients with relapsing–remitting Multiple Sclerosis: Impact of baseline fatigue. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2014; 36(6): 29-35.
41. Kantele S, Karinkanta S, Sievänen H. Effects of long-term whole-body vibration training on mobility in patients with multiple sclerosis: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2015; 1-7.
42. Langeskov-Christensen M, Heine M, Kwakkel G, Dalgas U. Aerobic capacity in persons with multiple sclerosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Sports Medicine. 2015; 45(6): 905-23.
43. Pouretezad M, Babadi M, Soiuki HN, Nasab NM. A Comparison of two exercise therapy programs on functional balance in people with Multiple Sclerosis. Jentashapir Journal of Health Research. 2012; 3(1): 283-91.
44. Petajan JH, Gappmaier E, White AH, Spencer MK, Mino L, Hicks RW. Impact of aerobic training on fitness and quality of life in multiple sclerosis. Annals of Neurology. 1996; 39(4): 432-41.
45. Hedström AK, Olsson T, Alfredsson L. High body mass index before age 20 is associated with increased risk for multiple sclerosis in both men and women. Multiple Sclerosis Journal. 2012; 18(9): 1334–6.
46. Marck CH, Neate SL, Taylor KL, Weiland TJ, Jelinek GA. Prevalence of Comorbidities, Overweight and Obesity in an International Sample of People with Multiple Sclerosis and Associations with Modifiable Lifestyle Factors. PloS one. 2016; 11(2): e0148573.
47. Razazian N, Najafi F, Mahdavi P, Aghaei A. Prevalence of sleep disorders in patients with multiple sclerosis. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 23(110): 219-24.
48. Najafi Z, Tagharrobi Z, Shahriyari-Kale-Masihi M. Effect of aromatherapy with Lavender on sleep quality among patients undergoing hemodialysis. Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 18(2): 145-50.