1. Hsu YH, Chen WY, Lin HC, Wang WT, Shih YF. The effects of taping on scapular kinematics and muscle performance in baseball players with shoulder impingement syndrome. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology 2009; 19(6):1092-9.
2. Michener LA, McClure PW, Karduna AR. Anatomical and biomechanical mechanisms of subacromial impingement syndrome. Clinical Biomechanics 2003; 18(5): 369-79.
3. Alipour D, Goodarzi B. Effect of 12 weeks Selected Physiotherapy programs on treatment of the shoulder impingement syndrome in volleyball player. Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies 2015; 3(1): 194-7.
4. Hibberd EE, Laudner KG, Kucera KL, Berkoff DJ, Yu B, Myers JB. Effect of Swim Training on the Physical Characteristics of Competitive Adolescent Swimmers. The American Journal of Sports Medicine 2016; 44(11): 2813-9.
5. Jeffrey S, Thompson & laura Hoge. A Thai approach to rounded shoulders. Salguero, Pierce. Encyclopedia of thai Massage. Scotland: Findhorn Press 2005; 177-189.
6. Kibler, WB. The role of the scapula in athletic shoulder function. American Journal of Sports Medicine 1998; 26(2): 325-337.
7. Hajihosseini E, Norasteh A, Shamsi A, Daneshmandi H. The Effects of Strengthening, Stretching and Comprehensive Exercises on Forward Shoulder Posture Correction. Physical Treatments. Specific Physical Therapy Journal 2014; 4(3): 123-32.
8. Peterson DE, Blankenship KR, Robb JB, et al. Investigation of the validity and reliability of four objective techniques for measuring forward shoulder posture. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy 1997; 25:34-42.
9. Suprak DN, Osternig LR, van Donkelaar P, Karduna AR. Shoulder joint position sense improves with elevation angle in a novel, unconstrained task. Journal of Orthopaedic Research 2006; 24(3): 559-68.
10. Lee MY, Lee HY, Yong MS. Characteristics of cervical position sense in subjects with forward head posture. Journal of Physical Therapy Science 2014; 26(11): 1741-1743.
11. Myers JB, Guskiewcz KM, Schneider RA, Prentic WE.Proprioception and neuromuscular control of the shoulder following muscle fatigue. Journal of Athletic Training 1999; 34(4): 362-367.
12. Dabholkar AS, Kumar SV, Professor PG. Assessment of Shoulder Proprioception in Shoulder Pain Patients. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research 2016; 6(10): 105-9.
13. Nodehi Moghadam A, Ebrahimi E, Eyvaz zeyaee M, Salavati M, Aslani HR. Preview of proprioception shoulder in impingement syndrome patients. Iran Surgery of Skeletal and Joint Journal 2005; 3(1):42-47.
14. Carpenter JE, Blasier RB, Pellizzon GG. The effects of muscle fatigue on shoulder joint position sense. The American Journal of Sports Medicine 1998; 20(2):262-5.
15. Phil P, Frank R. Assessment and treatment of muscle imbalance: the Janda approach. Human kinetics 2010.
16. Herrington L, Horsley I, Rolf C. Evaluation of shoulder joint position sense in both asymptomatic and rehabilitated professional rugby players and matched controls. Physical Therapy in Sport 2010; 11(1):18-22.
17. Klumper M, Uhi T, Hazelrigg H. Effect of stretching and strengthening shoulder muscles on forward shoulder on forward shoulder posture in competitive swimmers. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation 2006; 15(1): 58-70.
18. Lynch S, Thighpen CA, Mihalik JP, Prentice WE, Padua D. The effects of an exercise intervention forward head and rounded shoulder posture in elite swimmers. Journal of Sports Medicine 2010; 44(5): 376-381.
19. Pallant J. Spss survival manual. 2nd ed. UK: McGraw-Hill Education 2005.
20. Arami J, Soltani AR, KhalkhaliZaveye M, Rahnema L.The effect of and two exercise therapy program(proprioceptive and endurance training) to treat patients with chronic non-specific neck pain. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences 2012; 14(1): 77-85.
21. Allegrucci M, Whitney S, Lephart S, Fu F. Shoulder kinesthesia in healthy unilateral athletes participating in upper extremity sports. Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy 1995; 21(4): 220–226.
22. Safran MR, Borsa PA, Lephart SM, Fu FH, Warner JJ. Shoulder proprioception in baseball pitchers. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery 2000; 10(5):438-44.
23. Sole G, Osborne H, Wassinger C. The effect of experimentally-induced subacromial pain on proprioception. Manual Therapy 2015; 20(1): 166-70.
24. Bjorklund M, Djupsjobacka M, Crenshaw AG. Acute Muscle Stretching and Shoulder Position Sense. Journal of Athletic Training 2006; 41(3): 270–274.
25. Thompson KR, Mikesky A, Bahamonde RE, Burr DB. Effects of physical training on proprioception in older women. Journal of Musculoskeletal and Neuronal Interactions 2003; 3(3): 223-231.
26. AndersonVB, Wee E. Impaired joint proprioception at higher shoulder elevations in chronic rotator cuff pathology. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 201l; 92(7): 1146-1151.
27. MacDermid JC, Ramos J, Drosdowech D, Faber K, Patterson S. The impact of rotator cuff pathology on isometric and isokinetic strength, function, and quality of life. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery 2004; 13(6): 593-8.
28. Shojaedin SS, Amirii H, Barati AH. The effect of 6 weeks resistance exercises with Elastic-band on joint pain and range of motion in athlete men with shoulder impingement syndrome. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences 2014; 21(119): 34-41.