1. World Health Organization Report. Maternal mental health and child health and development in low and middle income countries. Geneva: WHO 2008.39.
2. Bodecs T, Horvath B, Szilagyi E, Gonda X, Rihmer Z, Sandor J. Effects of depression, anxiety, self-esteem, and health behaviour on neonatal outcomes in a population-based Hungarian sample. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 2011; 154(1):45–50.
3. Macleod J, Davey Smith G, Heslop P, Metcalfe C, Carroll D, Hart C.Psychological stress and cardiovascular disease: empirical demonstration of bias in a prospective observational study of Scottish men. British Medical Journal 2002;324:1247.
4. Noyes R, Hoehn R. The Anxiety Disorders.Cambridge University: United Kingdom 1990-2011;39(1):1-116.
5. Hernandez NE, Olb SK. Effects of relaxation on anxiety in primary caregivers of chronically ill children. Paediatric Nursing 1998; 24:51-56.
6. Amiri P, Abbasi M, Gharibzadeh S, Asghari Gharib abadi M, Hamzavi Zarghani N, Azizi F. Designation and psychometric assessment of a comprehensive spiritual health questionnaire for Iranian populations. Medical Ethics Journal 2015; 9(30), 25-56.
7. Young, E. W. Spiritual health—an essential element in optimum health. Journal of American College Health 2010; 32(6), 273-276.
8. Mesbah, M. Islamic approach to spiritual health. First edition, Hoghooghi PubTehran 2013.
9. bayrami M, zahmatyar H, khosroshahi J. Prediction strategies to coping with stress in the pregnancy women with first experience on the based factors hardiness and social support. International Journal of Nursing Research 2012; 7 (27):1-9
10. Nikrahan, G., Kajbaf, M., Nouri, A., Zarean, E., Naghshineh, E. Assessment of the Relationship between Personality traits, Coping styles with Stress and Stress level in Pregnant Women. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility 2011; 14(5): 51-59.
11. Khadem, H. Mozafari, M. Yousefi, A. Ghanbari Hashemabad, B. The relationship between spiritual health and mental health in students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Medical History Journal 2016; 7(25):33-50.
12. Rahimi N, Asadolahi Z, Afsharipour A. The Relationship between Spiritual Well-being and Anxiety Levels in the Students of School of Nursing and Midwifery in Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2015. Iran Journal of Nursing 2017; 30 (106):78-86.
13. Rahimi N, Asadolahi Z, Afsharipour A. The Relationship between Spiritual Well-being and Anxiety Levels in the Students of School of Nursing and Midwifery in Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences in 2015. Iranian Journal of Neonatology 2017; 30 (106):78-86
14. Crawford JR, Henry JD. The Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS): normative data and latent structure in a large non-clinical sample. British Journal of Clinical Psychology 2003;42(2):111-113.
15. Khodakarami B, soltani F, golalizadeh G, soltanian A, mohagheghi H. The Effect of spiritual counseling on depression, anxiety and stress of pregnant Women: a randomized clinical trial. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty 2015; 23 (4):39-53.
16. Bodaghi E, Alipour F, Bodaghi M, Nori R, Peiman N, Saeidpour S. The Role of Spirituality and Social Support in Pregnant Women's Anxiety, Depression and Stress Symptoms. Community Health Journal 2017; 10(2): 72-82.
17. Tajvidi M, Dehghan-Nayeri N. Experiencing Spirituality in Pregnancy: a Phenomenological Study. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty 2016; 14 (8):674-681
18. Abdollahzade Rafi M, Hassanzadeh M, Ahmadi S, taheri M, Hosseini M. Relationship between social support with depression and anxiety during third trimester pregnancy. International Journal of Nursing Research 2012; 7 (26):1-10
19. Rezaeian S, Abedian Z, Latifnejad Roudsari R, Mazloom S, Dadga, S. The relationship of prenatal self-care behaviors with stress, anxiety and depression in women at risk of preterm delivery. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility 2017; 20(3): 68-76.
20. Hossein Khanzadeh A, Rostampour A, Khosrojavid M, Nedaee N. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral education on anxiety during pregnancy and delivery method in primiparous women. Journal of Nursing Education 2017; 5 (6):24-32
21. Jesse DE، Reed PG. Effects of Spirituality and Psychosocial Well-Being on Health Risk Behaviors in Appalachian Pregnant Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing 2004;33(6): 739-747.
22. Ding XX, Wu YL, Xu SJ, Zhu RP, Jia XM, Zhang SF, et al. Maternal anxiety during pregnancy and adverse birth outcomes. Journal of Affective Disorders 2014;159:103-110.