1. Benjamin E, Griggs R. Under the title of Sicily Internal Medicine, Translated by: Hosseini M et al. Tehran:Argmand Book Publishing 2016.
2. Hardman A, Maguire P, Crowther D. The recognition of psychiatric morbidity on a medical oncology ward. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 1989;33(2):235-9.
3. Soudarth B, Smith N. Oncology Nursing advisor Translation by Habibi Ali. Tehran: Nor andish Book Publishing 2014.
4. Shahid Sales S, Hasanzadeh M, Sania Saggade S, Al Davoud S A. Comparison of sexual dysfunction in women with breast cancer: case control study. Tehran University Medical Journal 2017; 75 (5) :350-357.
5. Beirami M. Predicting marital satisfaction on the basis of attachment styles and differentiation components. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2012; 14 (53): 66-77.
6. Swain J, Hancock K, Hainsworth C, Bowman J. Acceptance and commitment therapy in the treatment of anxiety: a systematic review. Clinical Psychology Review 2013;33(8):965-78.
7. Peter H, A critical Review of supportive Interventions for family caregivers of patients with palliative-stage cancer. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology 2004; 22(4):77-92.
8. Huffman L.B., Hartenbach E.M, Carter J , Rash J.K. , Kushner D.M.. Maintaining sexual health throughout gynecologic cancer survivorship. A Comprehensive Review and Clinical Guide 2016;140(2):359-68.
9. Mataix-cols D, Marks I, Self- help with minimal therapist contact for obsessive – compulsive disorder:A review. European Psychiatry 2006 ;21(2):75-80.
10. Carson J. W., Gil K. M., Carson K. M., Mindfulness-Based Relationship Enhancement. Behavior Therapy 2044; 35: 471-494.
11. Dochetry A,knowledge and information needs of informal caregivers in palliative care a qualitative systematic review. Palliative Medicine 2008;22(2):153-71.
12. Delawar A. Method of Resignation in Psychology and Educational Sciences,Fourth Edition 1397 (Persian).
13. Bond F. W., Hayes SC. Psychological Flexibility, ACT, and Organizational Behavior 2006.
14. Harandi M. Under titel challenge to cancer.first Edition 1388 (Persian).
15. Yaghobi A. Unde titel Marital Relationship in Cancer Patients. Arjmand, first edition 1393 (Persian).
16. Williams C, Whitfield G,Written and computer – based self – help treatments for depression. British Medical Bulletin 2001;57(1);133-144.
17. Levin M, Lillis J. Hayes S C. The impact of treatment components suggested by the psychological flexibility mode. Behavior Therapy 2012;43(4):741-56.
18. Lillis j،Hayes sc، Masuda A،Teaching acceptance and mindfulness to improve the lives: model, processes and outcomes. Journal of Behavior Research and Therapy 2006;44(1):1-25.
19. Kazdin A E, Blasé S L. Rebooting psychotherapy research and practice to reduce the burden of mental illness. Perspectives on Psychological Science 2011;6(1):21-37.
20. Prenger R, Taal E, Cuijpers P. The effects of mindfulness-based stress reduction therapy on mental health of adults with a chronic medical disease: A meta-analysis. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 2010;68(6):539-44.
21. Carson J W, Gil K M, Carson K M, Mindfulness and acceptance-based relationship enhancement. Journal of Behavior Therapy 2007;35(3):471-494.
22. Somers J M, Goldner, E.M, Incidence studies of anxiety disorders: A systematic reviw of the Literature. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry 2006;51(2):100-13.