1. Azamian Jazi A, Rastegar Moghadam Mansoori M. Effect of eight weeks of resistance training on estrogen hormone level and body fat percent in sedentary postmenopausal women. Iranian Journal of Ageing 2012; 7(2):36-44.
2. Nagai, Shigeru Y, Masayasu M and Masatsugu H, Kazuo K, Hidetaka H and et al. C-Reactive Protein is an independent predictor of the rate of increase in early carotid atherosclerosis. Journal of American Heart Association 2001;104:63-67.
3. Dick H, Thijssen N, Timothy C and Daniel.Impact of exercise training on arterial wall thickness in humans. Journal Green.Clinical Science (Lond) 2012; 122(7): 311–322
4. Vakili T, Khademvatan K, Salari lakSh. Association of C-Reactive Protein with the Extent of Angiographically Verified Coronary Artery Disease. Journal Shahid Sadoughi University Of Medical Science 2010; 18(5):412-420.
5. Mark B. Pepys and Gideon M. Hirschfield.C-reactive protein: a critical update.journal of clinical investigation 2003;111(12):1805–1812.
6. Khan M, Raza E, Kamal AK.My Patient has an elevated hs-CRP. What does this mean? What should I do now? Journal of Pakistan Medical Association 2012;62(2):182-183
7. Gaeini A.A, Dabidi- Roshan V.A, Ravasi A.A, Jolazadeh T. The Effect of the Period of the Intermittent Aerobic Training on hs-CRP in the Old Rats. Research on Sport Science 2008; 2(19):39-54.
8. Goran B, Carl JB and Caroline S. Moderate intensities of leisure-time physical activity are associated with lower levels of high-sensitivity c-reactive protein in healthy middle-aged men. Angiology 2012;63(6):412-415
9. Hall-López J, Ochoa-Martínez P, Alarcón-Meza E, Anaya-Jaramillo F, Teixeira A, Moncada-Jiménez J and et al. Effect of a hydrogymnastics program on the serum levels of high-sensitivity C-reactive protein amongst elderly women. Health 2014;6(1):80-85
10. Rahimi A, Moini M, Shabestari M, Faryadian K, Safaeinejad V, Safarkhani Moazen J and et al. The effect of selecting aerobics exercise program (walking in water and in land) on HDL-C, LDL-C, TC and TG in non-athlete menopausal women. Euro Journal of Experimental Biology 2013; 3(2):463-468. (Persian)
11. D.kantor E, W.Lampe J, L.ulrike peters Th, D.Rehm C and White E Association between use of specially dietary supplement and C-Reactive Protein concentrations. Journal Epidemiol 2012;176(11):1002-1013.
12. Mohammadnia Ahmadi M, Khaksari Hadad M, Najafipour H, Saberi Kakhki A.R, Nakhaei N, Abbasi R. The effect of co-administration of aquous extract of bunium persicum and endurance training on plasma lipids in healthy male mice. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2009; 8(32):159-172.
13. Rashed Saghir M, Sadiq S, Nayak S, Tahir MU. Hypolipidemic effect of aqueous extract of carum carvi (black zeera) seeds in diet induced hyperlipidemic rats. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2012;25(2):333-337.
14. Ene A.C. Bukbuk D.N. and Ogumola O.O. Effect of different doses of black caraway (carum carvi L.) oil on the levels of serum creatinine in alloxan induced diabetic rats. Journal of Medical Sciences 2006;6(4):701-703.
15. Tofighi A. Impact of water training on serum adiponectin level and insulin resistance in obese postmenopausal women. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2010;12(3):260-267.
16. Natures Medicine,readers digest (2009) Australia ISPN:1921569026.
17. Hovanloo F, Arefirad T, Ahmadizad S. Effects of sprint interval and and continuous endurance training on serum levels of inflammatory biomarkers. Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders 2013; 12(22): 1-5.
18. Assarzade Noushabadi M, Abedi B. Effects of combination training on insulin resistance index and some inflammatory markers in inactive men. Quarterly of ofoghe Danesh 2012;18(3):95-101.
19. Donges Ch, Duffield R and Drinkwater E. Effects of Resistance or Aerobic Exercise Training on Interleukin-6, C-Reactive Protein, and Body Composition. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 2010:304-313.
20. Martins R , P. Neves A, J. Coelho-Silva M. Verissimo M,Teixiera A. The effect of aerobic versus strength-based training on high-sensivity C-reactive protein in older adults. European Journal of Applied Physiology 2010; 110:161-169.
21. Gaeini A.A, Kazemi F, Behzaree A. The Effects of Excessive Aerobic Continuous and Interval Training Programs on Plasma Lipoproteins and Serum CRP in Women. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences 2012; 19(3): 277-286.
22. Sampelean D, Hanescu B, Han A, Adam M, Casoinic F. The Prognosis of Glycoregulation Disturbances and Insulin Secretion in Alcoholic and C Virus Liver Cirrhosis. Romanian Journal of Internal Medicine 2009;47(4), 387–92.
23. Shahrjerd Sh, Shavandi N, Sheikh-Hoseini R, Shahrjerd Sh. The effect of strengthening and endurance training on metabolic factors, quality of life and mental health in women with type П diabetes. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 2010; 12(3):85-93.
24. Storlien L.H, Baur L.A, Kriketos A.D, Pan D.A, Clooney G.J, Jenkins, A.B, et al. Dietary fats and insulin action. Diabetologia 1996;39, 621-31
25. Saeidnejad AH, Kafi M, Khazaie HR, Pessarakli M. Effects of drought stress on quantitative and qualitative yield and antioxidative activity of Buniumpersicum. Turkish Journal of Botany 2013; 37: 930-939.
26. Black S, Kushner I and Samols D. C-reactive Protein: minireview. The Journal of Biological Chemistry 2004; 279(47): 48487–48490
27. Lin Ch, LR Kardia Sh, Li Ch, Liu Ch, Lai M, Lin W and et al. The relationship of high sensitivity C-reactive protein to percent body fat mass, body mass index, waist-to-hip ratio, and waist circumference in a Taiwanese population. BMC Public Health 2010;10(579):1-8
28. Ozturk MA, Sayginand O,Irez G. The Effects of Regular Aerobic Exercises on Blood Lipids and Some Physical Fitness Parameters of Obese Boys. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research 2013;17 (7): 837-841
29. Ketabipoor SM, Koushkie-Jahromi M,Salesi M, Saboori A Effect of 8 weeks of selected aquatic aerobic training on cystatine C and some other cardiac risk factors in menopause women:a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 2014;15(6):109-116.
30. Haidari F, Seyed-Sadjadi N, Taha-Jalali M, Mohammed-Shahi M. The effect of oral administration of Carumcarvi on weight, serum glucose, and lipid profile in streptozotocininduced diabetic rats. Saudi Medical Journal 2011;32 (7):695-700.
31. Lemhadri A, Hajji L, Michel JB, Eddouks M. Cholesterol and triglycerides lowering activities of caraway fruits in normal and streptozotocin diabetic rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2006;106(3): 321–326
32. Gholami M, Sabaghian-Rad L, Eftekhari E , Zafari A. The effect of aerobic training with or without calorie restriction on lipid profile in adult obese females. Daneshvar Medicine 2012; 20(101):27-34.
33. Ketabipoor SM, Koushkie-Jahromi M,Salesi M, Saboori A Effect of 8 weeks of selected aquatic aerobic training on cystatine C and some other cardiac risk factors in menopause women:a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 2014;15(6):109-116.
34. Mohammad Khaksari, Mohsen Ahmadi, Hamid Najafipour, Nader Shahrokhi Effect of Buniumpersicum aqueous extract plus endurance exercise on cardiorespiratory capacity and serum lipid profile. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine 2013;(5):1-9
35. Gatreh-Samani K, Farrokhi E, Rafieian M, Rabiee R, Sadegh M. Study of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) extract effects on serum paraoxonase-1 activity. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 2010;12(3):1-6.
36. .Haghighi AH, Valeh F, Hamedinia MR, Askari R. Effect of aerobic exercise training and vitamin E supplementation on C-Reactive protein and cardiovascular risk factors among postmenopausal women. Olympic 2010;18(2):61-71.
37. Gharakhanlou R. Muscular adaptation to exercise-by. Loring B. Rowell and J.T. Shepherd. 1th ed. Tehran.
38. Boskabady MH, Moghaddas A. Antihistaminic Effect of Buniumpersicum on Guinea Pig Tracheal Chains. Iranian Biomedical Journal 2004; 8(3):149-155. (Persian)