1. Guo J, Li L, Guo B, Liu D, Shi J, Wu C, et al. Mechanisms of resistance to chemotherapy and radiotherapy in hepatocellular carcinoma. Translational Cancer Research 2018;7(3):765-81.
2. Shi G-J, Zheng J, Wu J, Qiao H-Q, Chang Q, Niu Y, et al. Beneficial effects of Lycium barbarum polysaccharide on spermatogenesis by improving antioxidant activity and inhibiting apoptosis in streptozotocin-induced diabetic male mice. Food & Function 2017;8(3):1215-26.
3. Dehdashtian E, Mehrzadi S, Yousefi B, Hosseinzadeh A, Reiter RJ, Safa M, et al. Diabetic retinopathy pathogenesis and the ameliorating effects of melatonin; involvement of autophagy, inflammation and oxidative stress. Life Sciences 2018;193:20-33.
4. Shi G-J, Li Y, Cao Q-H, Wu H-X, Tang X-Y, Gao X-H, et al. In vitro and in vivo evidence that quercetin protects against diabetes and its complications: A systematic review of the literature. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 2019;109:1085-99.
5. Han X-X, Jiang Y-P, Liu N, Wu J, Yang J-M, Li Y-X, et al. Protective effects of Astragalin on spermatogenesis in streptozotocin-induced diabetes in male mice by improving antioxidant activity and inhibiting inflammation. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 2019;110:561-70.
6. Maresch CC, Stute DC, Alves MG, Oliveira PF, de Kretser DM, Linn T. Diabetes-induced hyperglycemia impairs male reproductive function: a systematic review. Human Reproduction Update 2017;24(1):86-105.
7. Aziz NM, Kamel MY, Mohamed MS, Ahmed SM. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects of zinc supplementation in testes of rats with experimentally induced diabetes. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism 2018;43(10):1010-8.
8. Ghosh S, Chowdhury S, Das AK, Sil PC. Taurine ameliorates oxidative stress induced inflammation and ER stress mediated testicular damage in STZ-induced diabetic Wistar rats. Food and Chemical Toxicology 2019;124:64-80.
9. Vignon F, Le Faou A, Montagnon D, Pradignac A, Cranz C, Winiszewsky P, et al. Comparative study of semen in diabetic and healthy men. Diabete & Metabolisme 1991;17(3):350-4.
10. Agarwal A, Mulgund A, Alshahrani S, Assidi M, Abuzenadah AM, Sharma R, et al. Reactive oxygen species and sperm DNA damage in infertile men presenting with low level leukocytospermia. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2014;12(1):126.
11. Tamaddonfard E, Farshid AA, Asri-Rezaee S, Javadi S, Khosravi V, Rahman B, et al. Crocin improved learning and memory impairments in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Iranian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences 2013;16(1):91.
12. Roessner C, Paasch U, Kratzsch J, Glander HJ, Grunewald S. Sperm apoptosis signalling in diabetic men. Reproductive Biomedicine Online 2012;25(3):292-9.
13. Hansen D, Dendale P, Jonkers RA, Beelen M, Manders RJ, Corluy L, et al. Continuous low- to moderate-intensity exercise training is as effective as moderate- to high-intensity exercise training at lowering blood HbA(1c) in obese type 2 diabetes patients. Diabetologia 2009;52(9):1789-97.
14. Cassidy S, Thoma C, Hallsworth K, Parikh J, Hollingsworth KG, Taylor R, et al. High intensity intermittent exercise improves cardiac structure and function and reduces liver fat in patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomised controlled trial. Diabetologia 2016;59(1):56-66.
15. Punitha IS, Rajendran K, Shirwaikar A, Shirwaikar A. Alcoholic stem extract of Coscinium fenestratum regulates carbohydrate metabolism and improves antioxidant status in streptozotocin-nicotinamide induced diabetic rats. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine: eCAM 2005;2(3):375-81.
16. Afzalpour ME, Chadorneshin HT, Foadoddini M, Eivari HA. Comparing interval and continuous exercise training regimens on neurotrophic factors in rat brain. Physiology & Behavior 2015;147:78-83.
17. Morozov AA, Yurchenko VV. Seasonal changes in hepatic antioxidant enzyme activities of the perch Perca fluviatilis in the Upper Volga basin, Russia. Ichthyological Research 2018;65(2):265-9.
18. Benzie IF, Devaki M. The 5 ferric reducing/antioxidant power (FRAP) assay for non‐enzymatic antioxidant capacity: concepts, procedures, limitations and applications. Measurement of Antioxidant Activity and Capacity: Recent Trends and Applications 2018:77.
19. Hoseini L, Roozbeh J, Sagheb M, Karbalay-Doust S, Noorafshan A. Nandrolone decanoate increases the volume but not the length of the proximal and distal convoluted tubules of the mouse kidney. Micron 2009;40(2):226-30.
20. Howard V, Reed M. Unbiased stereology: three-dimensional measurement in microscopy: Garland Science 2004.
21. Dalgaard M, Pilegaard K, Ladefoged O. In Utero Exposure to Diethylstilboestrol or 4‐n‐Nonylphenol in Rats: Number of Sertoli Cells, Diameter and Length of Seminiferous Tubules Estimated by Stereological Methods. Pharmacology & Toxicology 2002;90(2):59-65.
22. Al Hayek AA, Robert AA, Al Dawish MA. Skin-Related Complications Among Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes Using Insulin Pump Therapy. Clinical Medicine Insights: Endocrinology and Diabetes 2018;11:1179551418798794.
23. Guneli E, Tugyan K, Ozturk H, Gumustekin M, Cilaker S, Uysal N. Effect of melatonin on testicular damage in streptozotocin-induced diabetes rats. European Surgical Research Europaische Chirurgische Forschung Recherches Chirurgicales Europeennes 2008;40(4):354-60.
24. Oh S, Tanaka K, Warabi E, Shoda J. Exercise reduces inflammation and oxidative stress in obesity-related liver diseases. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 2013;45(12):2214-22.
25. Chiş I, Mureşan A, Oros A, Nagy A, Clichici S. Protective effects of Quercetin and chronic moderate exercise (training) against oxidative stress in the liver tissue of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Acta Physiologica Hungarica 2016;103(1):49-64.
26. Kanter M, Aksu F, Takir M, Kostek O, Kanter B, Oymagil A. Effects of Low Intensity Exercise Against Apoptosis and Oxidative Stress in Streptozotocin-induced Diabetic Rat Heart. Experimental and clinical endocrinology & diabetes: Official Journal, German Society of Endocrinology [and] German Diabetes Association 2016.
27. Emami A-M, Homaee HM, Azarbayjani MA. Effects of High Intensity Interval Training and Curcumin Supplement on Glutathione Peroxidase (GPX) Activity and Malondialdehyde (MDA) Concentration of the Liver in STZ Induced Diabetic Rats. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Obesity 2016;8(3):129-34.
28. Zhao L, Gu Q, Xiang L, Dong X, Li H, Ni J, et al. Curcumin inhibits apoptosis by modulating Bax/Bcl-2 expression and alleviates oxidative stress in testes of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management 2017;13:1099.
29. Wewege M, Van Den Berg R, Ward R, Keech A. The effects of high‐intensity interval training vs. moderate‐intensity continuous training on body composition in overweight and obese adults: a systematic review and meta‐analysis. Obesity Reviews 2017;18(6):635-46.
30. Calegari VC, Zoppi CC, Rezende LF, Silveira LR, Carneiro EM, Boschero AC. Endurance training activates AMP-activated protein kinase, increases expression of uncoupling protein 2 and reduces insulin secretion from rat pancreatic islets. Journal of Endocrinology 2011;208(3):257.
31. Chavanelle V, Boisseau N, Otero YF, Combaret L, Dardevet D, Montaurier C, et al. Effects of high-intensity interval training and moderate-intensity continuous training on glycaemic control and skeletal muscle mitochondrial function in db/db mice. Scientific Reports 2017;7(1):204.