1. Mascarenhas AK. Patient satisfaction with the comprehensive care model of dental care delivery. Journal of Dental Education 2001; 65: 1266-1271.
2. Johansson P, Oleni M, Fridlund B. Patient satisfaction with nursing care in the context of healthcare: a literature study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 2002; 16(4): 337-44.
3. Grogan S, Conner M, Willits D, Norman P. Development of a questionnaire to measure patients' satisfaction with general practitioners' services. British Journal of General Practice 1995; 45(399): 525-9.
4. Cambridge advanced learner’s dictionary. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 2008
5. Joolaee S, Hajibabaee F, Jafar Jalal E, Bahrani N. Assessment of Patient Satisfaction from Nursing Care in Hospitals of Iran University of Medical Sciences. Hayat 2011; 17 (1) :35-44.
6. Bredart A, Coens C, Aaronson N, Chie WC, Efficace F, Conroy T, et al. Determinants of patient satisfaction in oncology settings from European and Asian countries: preliminary results based on the eortc in-patsat32 questionnaire. European Journal of Cancer 2007; 43(2): 323-30.
7. Lee JL, Chang BL, Pearson ML, Kahn KL, Rubenstein LV. Does What Nurses Do Affect Clinical Outcomes for Hospitalized Patients. A Review of the Literature. Health Services Research 199; 34:1011-32
8. Butters JM, Willis DO. A comparison of patient satisfaction among current and former dental school patients. Journal of Dental Education 2000; 64: 409-415.
9. Jalayer Naderi,N, Ali Hemmati M, Hojjati,R, Hojjati A. Determination of patients' satisfaction referring to Faculty of Dentistry of Shahed University in 2014. Daneshvar Medicine 2015- 2016; 23 (120); 53-60.
10. Holt VP: Patient Satisfaction questionnaire - how to do them successfully. Dental update 2006; 33(6): 338– 46.
11. Gurdal P , Cankaya H , Onem E, Dincer S, Yilmaz T: Factors of Patient Satisfaction in a dental Faculty Outpatient clinic in Turkey. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 2000; 28(6): 461- 9.
12. Pasha Sharifi H. Principles of Psychometrics and Psychosis. Tehran: Roshd 1996.
13. R. Hashim, Patient satisfaction with dental services at Ajman University, United Arab Emirates. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 2005; 11.
14. Samira Hajisadeghi, Zahra Kashani, Investigation of Satisfaction Level in the Patients Referred to the Faculty of Dentistry, Qom University of Medical Sciences 2016-2017 Academic Year, (Iran). Qom University Medicine Science Journal 2018; 12(2):62-73.
15. Dena A. Ali, Patient satisfaction in Dental Healthcare Centers. European Journal of Dentistry 2016; 10:309-14.
16. Daneshkazemi A, Davari A, Ghaffari Targhi M, Mohaghegh N, Safdarkhani S. Evaluation of patients' satisfaction from dental care services provided by dental school of Yazd University of Medical Sciences in 2013. Yazd Journal Dental Research 2015;4(2):558-67.
17. Seyedmajidi M, Motallebnejad M, Bijani A, Sabbagzadeh M. Defining Effective Factors on Patients' Satisfaction Referring to Dental Faculty in Babol University of Medical Sciences: A Principle Step to Socially Accountable Medical Education, Biannual Journal of Medical Education Development Center (edc) Babol University of Medical Sciences; 2013 1(2); 58-66.
18. Rad M, Haghani J, Shahravan A, Khosravifar A. Qualitative assessment of the dental health services provided at a dental school in Kerman, Iran. Brazilian Oral Research 2009; 23(4):377-80.
19. Haji Fattahi F, Rezaei M, Velaii N, Khosravani Fard B, Haragi A, Mehrshadian M. Patient Satisfaction Assessment from Dental Clinic Islamic Azad University of Tehran in 2008. Journal of Research in Dentistry 2010; 7 (3):26-32
20. Razmi H, Jafari Talari M J. Evaluation of patients' satisfaction referred to Dentistry Faculty, Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 2003. Journal of Islamic Dental Association of Iran 2005; 17(2):82-9.