1. Babaiefard A. The Social Determinants of Female-Headed Households Living Pressures in the Cities of Kashan & Aran and Bidgol. Social Welfare 2014;14(54):111-45.
2. Garousi S, Shabestarinejad S. Social Capital and Mental Health among Household Head Women Surveying the Relationship in the City of Kerman. Journal of Iranian Social Studies 2011;5(1):99-123.
3. Rimaz S, Dastoorpoor M, Vesali Azar Shorbeyani S, Saiepour N, Beigi Z, Nedjat S. The Survey of Quality of Life and its Related Factors in Female-headed Households Supported by Tehran Municipality, Ddistrict 9. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology 2014;10(2):48-55.
4. Azam Azadeh M, Tafteh M. The Obstacles of Happiness from the View of Female-headed Households of Tehran. Journal of Woman & Family Studies 2016;3(2):33-60.
5. Shaditalab J, Geraei Nejad A. The Poverty Of Female Headed Households. Woman In Development And Politics (Women's Research) 2004;2(1):49-70.
6. Shabanzade A, Bahramabadi M, Hatami H, Zahrakar K. The relationship between stress coping styles and social support with quality of life of female- headed households. Scientific Journal Management System 2014;4(16):1-20.
7. Habibi M, Ghanbari N, Khodaei E, Ghanbari P. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral management of stress on reducinganxiety, stress, and depression in head-families women Journal of Research in Behavioural Sciences 2013;11(3):166-75.
8. Shahbazi N, Veisani Y, Delpisheh A, Sayehmiri K, Naderi Z, Sohrabnejad A, et al. Relationship between Socioeconomic Status and General Health in the Female-headed Households. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences 2015;23(1):56-62.
9. Hosseini A, Foruzan S, Amirfaryar M,. Studying Women Mental Health, As Householders Supported By Welfare Organization Of Tehran. Social Resaerch 2009;2(3):117-37.
10. Keshavarz Z, Simbar M, Ramezankhani A. Effective factors on coping with stress among employed women based on integrated model of planned behavior and self-efficacy. Payesh 2012;11(5):685-96.
11. Shirbim Z, Soudani M, Shafi AbadiA. The effectiveness of the stress management Skills training on the increase of the Scholar's mental health. Thought & Behavior In Clinical Psychology 2008;8(2):7-18.
12. Mirsaleh Y, Fallah F, Saberi M. The Effectiveness of Life Skills Intervention on Quality of Life of Women Headed-Household. Quarterty Journal Of Woman & Society 2016;7(25):81-100.
13. Plichta SB, Kelvin EA, Munro BH. Munro's statistical methods for health care research: Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
14. Folkman S, Lazarus RS, Pimley S, Novacek J. Age differences in stress and coping processes. Psychology and Aging 1987;2(2):171.
15. Aghayousefi A, Alipoor A, Shaghaghi F, Sharif N. Relationship between coping ways with stress and IL-6 Immunologic biomarker in Coronary Heart Disease Patients Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences 2013;17(2):155-65.
16. Safavi M, Parsania Z, Ahmadi Z. Mental health analysis and stress coping strategies in families caring for patients with epilepsy referring toIranian association of epilepsy. Medical Sciences Journal 2010;20(3):194-8.
17. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of the General Health Questionnaire. Psychological Medicine 1979;9(01):139-45.
18. Rahimi H, Sedigh Arfaee F, Ghodousi Z. Investigate the relationship between coping styles and nurse’s mental health. Journal Of Ethics & Culture in Nursing & Midwifery 2014;1(2):45-53.
19. Sepehrmanesh Z. Mental Health and Its Related Factors in Young Women in Kashan City The Iranian Journal of Obestetrics,Gynecology and Infertility 2009;12(1):31-41.
20. Babanazari L, Kafi S. Comparative Study Of Mental Health And Its Relative Demographic Factors In Different Periods Of Pregnancy. Quarterly Journal of Psychological Health 2007;1(2):44-52.
21. Tavousi M, Haeri Mehrizi A, Hashemi A, Naghizadeh F, Montazeri A. Mental health in Iran: a nationwide cross sectional study. Payesh 2016;15(3):233-39.
22. Omidi A, Tabatabai A, Sazvar SA, Akkashe G. Epidemiology Of Mental Disorders In Urbanized Areas Of Natanz. Quarterly Iranian Journal Of Psychiatry And Clinical Psychology 2003;8(4):32-8.
23. Khaghanifard M. Violence against Women, Gender Socialization, and social capitals prediction of mental health of a group of women living in Tehran women s studies (Sociological & Psychological) 2011;9(2):55-80.
24. Dadipoor S, Alavi A, Zarei F, Safari-Moradabadi A. Mental health of infertile women in Bandar Abbas. Journal of Preventive Medicine 2016;3(2):20-8.
25. Sohrabi F, Khanipour H, Mohamadpour-Nikbin N. Body Image, Coping Strategies and Mental Health in Women Suffering Weight Dissatisfaction Case Study of the City of Rasht. Womens Studies (Sociological & Psychological) 2011;9(1):79-96.