1. Behr C, Goltzene MA, Kosmalski G, Hirsch E, Ryvlin P. Epidemiology of epilepsy. Revue Neurologique 2016172(1):27-36.
2. Aguiar BV, Guerreiro MM, McBrian D, Montenegro MA. Seizure impact on the school attendance in children with epilepsy. Seizure 2007; 16(8): 698-702.
3. Sayehmiri K, Tavan H, Sayehmire F, Mohamadi I. Prevalence of Epilepsy in Iran Using Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review. Journal of Zanjan university of medical sciences 2015; 23(97): 112-121. (Persian)
4. Yadollahi S, Ashktorab T, Zayeri F. Medication Adherence and Related Factors in Patients with Epilepsy. Hayat, Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 21(2): 67-80. (Persian)
5. Dehghani Firuzabadi M, Mohammadifard M, Mirgholami A, Sharifzadeh GR, Mohammadifard M. MRI findings and clinical symptoms of patients with epilepsy referring to Valli-e-asr hospital between 2009 and2010. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2013; 19 (4): 422- 429. (Persian)
6. Bolheri G. How to deal with the psychological and social consequences of epilepsy. Epilepsy and Health 2012; 10(38): 12-13. (Persian)
7. Haji A, Karimi Q. The role of worry, uncertainty and social stigma in predicting self-efficacy and quality of life in patients with epilepsy. Journal of Health and Care 2015; 17(3): 187-197. (Persian).
8. Ferrari CM, de Sousa RM, Castro LH. Factors associated with treatment non-adherence in patients with epilepsy in Brazil. Seizure. 2013; 22(5): 384-9.
9. Hovinga CA, Asato MR, Manjunath R, Wheless JW, Phelps SJ, Sheth RD, et al. Association of non-adherence to antiepileptic drugs and seizures, quality of life, and productivity: survey of patients with epilepsy and physicians. Epilepsy & Behavior 2008; 13(2): 316-22.
10. Ablah E, Hesdorfferr DC, Liuc Y, et al. Prevalence of epilepsy in rural Kansas. Epilepsy Research 2014; 108(4): 792-801.
11. Aliasgharpour M, Dehgahn Nayeri N, Yadegary MA, Haghani H. Effects of an educational program on self-management in patients with epilepsy. Seizure. 2013; 22(1): 48–52.
12. Kobau R, DiIorio C. Epilepsy self-management: a comparison of self-efficacy and outcome expectancy for medication adherence and lifestyle behaviors among people with epilepsy. Epilepsy & Behavior. 2003;4(3):217-25.
13. Esmaieli R, Esmaeli M, Jamalodiny SH, Kaveh J. Survey of Social and Familial Problems Between Patients and their Families Refer to Iranian Epilepsy Association. Iranian Journal of Psychiatric Nursing 2015; 3(3): 11-19.
14. Smithson WH, Hukins D, Buelow JM, Allgar V, Dickson J. Adherence to medicines and selfmanagement of epilepsy: A community-based study. Epilepsy & Behavior. 2013; 26(1): 109-13.
15. Dantas FG, Cariri GA, Ribeiro Filho AR. Knowledge and attitudes toward epilepsy among primary, secondary and tertiary level teachers. Arquivos de neuro-psiquiatria 2001; 59: 712-6.
16. Seneviratne U, Rajapakse P, Pathirana R, Seetha T. Knowledge, attitude, and practice of epilepsy in rural Sri Lanka. Seizure 2002; 11: 40-3.
17. Jacoby-Ann. Stigma, epilepsy, and quality of life. Epilepsy & Behavior 2002; 3: 10-20.
18. Bishop M, Slevin B. Teachers' attitudes toward students with epilepsy: results of a survey of elementary and middle school teachers. Epilepsy & Behavior 2004; 5: 308-15.
19. Gharegozli K, Abbasi siar F, Kolahi AS, Bolhari J, Zamani GH, Keyhanidoost ZT, et al. Public knowledge and attitudes toward Epilepsy in Tehran. Tehran University Medical Journal 2006; 64(8): 22-30.
20. Mecarelli O, Li Voti P, Vanacore N, D'Arcangelo S, Mingoia M, Pulitano P, et al. A questionnaire study on knowledge of and attitudes toward epilepsy in schoolchildren and university students in Rome, Italy. Seizure. 2007; 16(4):313-9.
21. Daoud A, Al-Safi S, Otoom S, Wahba L, Alkofahi A. Public knowledge and attitudes towards epilepsy in Jordan. Seizure. 2007;16(6):521-6.
22. Masoud S A, Kochaki E. Surveying the family attitude of a patients with epilepsy hospitalized in Shahid Beheshti Hospital in Kashan, 1378-79. KAUMS Journal ( FEYZ ). 2004; 8 (1) :79-86.
23. Shafiq M, Tanwir M, Tariq A, Kasi PM, Zafar M, Saleem A, et al. Epilepsy: public knowledge and attitude in a slum area of Karachi, Pakistan. Seizure. 2007;16(4):330-7.
24. Diamantopoulos N, Kaleyias J, Tzoufi M, Kotsalis C. A survey of public awareness, understanding, and attitudes toward epilepsy in Greece. Epilepsia. 2006;47(12):2154-64.
25. Inaloo S, Rezaei S. A survey of knowledge and attitude of people in Shiraz toward epilepsy. The Journal of Urmia University of Medical Sciences 2013; 24(4): 235-243.
26. Radhakrishnan K, Pandian JD, Santhoshkumar T, Thomas SV, Deetha TD, Sarma PS, et al. Prevalence, knowledge, attitude and practice of epilepsy in Kerala, South India. Epilepsia 2000;41(8):1027-35.
27. Choi- Kwon S, Park KA, Lee HJ, Park MS, Lee CH, Cheon SE, et al. Familiarity with, Knowledge of, and attitudes toward epilepsy in residents of Seol, South Korea. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica 2004; 110(1):39-45.