1. Bizheh N, Ebrahimi A, Jaafari M. The effects of three months aerobic exercise on novel atherosclerosis risk factors in untrained middle aged men. Global Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology 2013; 5: 158-70.
2. Hejazi SM, Abrishami LH, Khani JM, Boghrabadi V. The effects of 8-week aerobic exercises on serum levels of cell adhesion molecules among middle-aged women. Advanced Studies in Biology 2013; 6: 279 – 89.
3. Bastien M, Poirier P, Lemieeux I, Després JP. Overview of epidemiology and contribution of obesity to cardiovascular disease. Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases 2014; 56(4): 369-81.
4. Christopher JK, Hame tt, Prapavessis H, Chris Bald J, Varo N, Schoenbeck V, et al. Effects of exercise training on 5 inflammatory markers associated with cardiovascular risk. American Heart Journal 2006; 151(2):367.e7-e16.
5. Kritchevsky SB, Cesari M, Pahor M. Inflammatory markers and cardiovascular health in older adults. Cardiovascular Research 2005; 66; 265-75.
6. Golbidi S, Mesdaghinia A, Laher E. Exercise in metabolic syndrome. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity 2012; 2012:1-13.
7. Lim ST, Min SK, Kwon YC, Park SK, Park H. Effects of intermittent exercise on biomarkers of cardiovascular risk in night shift workers. Atherosclerosis. 2015; 242(1):186-90.
8. Palmefors H, DuttaRoy S, Rundqvist B, Börjesson M. The effect of physical activity or exercise on key biomarkers in atherosclerosis--a systematic review. Atherosclerosis 2014; 235(1):150-61.
9. Ding Y. H, Young CN, Luan X, Li J, Rafols JA, Clark JC, et al. Exercise preconditioning ameliorates inflammatory injury in ischemic rats during reperfusion. Acta Neuropathologica 2005; 109(3):237- 46.
10. Maeda S, Tanabe T, Otsuki T, Sugawara J, Lemitsu M, Miyauchi T. Moderate regular exercise increases basal production of nitric oxide in elderly women. Hypertension Research 2004; 27: 947-53.
11. Saxton JM, Zwierska K, Hopkinson E, Espigares S and Choksy S. Effect of upper-lower- limb exercise training on circulation soluble adhertion molecules, hs-CRP and stress protein in pasint with cladication. European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 2008; 35(5): 607-13.
12. Kargarfard M, Lam ET, Shariat A, Asle Mohammadi M, Afrasiabi S, Shaw I, Shaw BS. Effects of endurance and high intensity training on ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 levels and arterial pressure in obese and normal weight adolescents. Physician Sportsmedicine 2016; 44(3):208-16.
13. Moamen Kahkha H, Nasrabadi R, Nuraeinjar M. Effect of twelve weeks aerobic training on selected molecules TNF-1α, CRP, ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 in type 2 diabetes in middle-aged women. Journal of Scientific Research and Development 2015; 2(1): 154-7.
14. Adamopoulos S, Parissis J, Kroupis C, Georgiadis M, Karatzas D, Karavolias G, et al. Physical training reduces peripheral markers of inflammation in pationt with chronic heart failure. European Heart Journal 2001; 22: 791-7.
15. Sabatier MJ, Schwark EH, Lewis R, Sloan G, Cannon J, and McCully K. Femoral artery remodeling after aerobic exercise training without weight loss in women. Dynamic Medicine 2008; 7: 13.
16. Zabet A, Souri R, Salehian O. The effect of aerobic activity on cardiovascular markers (ICAM-1, VCAM-1 and lipid profile) in sedentary obese men. Journal of Sport Biosciences 2010; 2:19-35. (Persian)
17. Rosety I, Pery MT, Rosety J, García N, Rodríguez-Pareja MA, Brenes-Martín F, et al. Circuit resistance training improved endothelial dysfunction in obese aged women. Nutrición hospitalaria 2016;33(1):17.
18. Petridou A, Chatzinikolaou A, Fatouros I, Mastorakos G, Mitrakou A, Chandrinou H, et al. Resistance exercise does not affect the serum concentrations of cell adhesion molecules. British Journal of Sports Medicine 2007; 41(2): 76–9.
19. Cook MD, Heffernan KS, Ranadive S, Woods JA, Fernhall B. Effect of resistance training on biomarkers of vascular function and oxidative stress in young African-American and Caucasian men. Journal of Human Hypertens. 2013; 27(6):388-92.
20. Soori R, Khosravi N, Rezaeian N, Montazeri H. Effects of Resistance and Endurance Training on Coronary Heart Disease Biomarker in Sedentary Obese Women. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2011; 13 (2):179-189. (Persian)
21. Sheikholeslami Vatani D. Effect of endurance, resistance and concurrent training on sICAM-1 levels and insulin resistance in inactive women. Sport physiology 2015; 7(7): 85-100. (Persian)
22. Fiatarone-Singh MA. Exercise comes of age: rationale and recommendations for a geriatric exercise prescription. Journal of Gerontology Series A 2002; 57: M262-82.
23. Hakimi M, Sheikholeslami Vatani D, Alimohamadi M. comparing the effect of 8-week resistance training with concurrent (resistance-massage) on leptin serum, lipid profile and body composition in overweight young male. Sport physiology 2015; 7(25): 15-32. (Persian)
24. Jackson AS, Pollock ML, Ward A. Generalized equations for predicting body density of women. MSSE 1980; 12(3): 175-81.
25. Abdul-Hameed U, Rangra P, Yakub Shareef M, Ejaz Hussain M. Reliability of 1-repitition maximum estimation for upper and lower body muscular strength measurement in untrained middle aged type 2 diabetic patients. Asian Journal of Sports Medicine 2012; 3: 267-273.
26. Friedwald WT, Levy RI, Fredrickson DS. Estimation of the concentration of low density lipoprotein in plasma without use of preparative ultra-centrifuge. Clin chem 1972; 18, 499-502.
27. Shaw BS, Shaw I. Compatibility of concurrent aerobic and resistance training on maximal aerobic capacity in sedentary males. The Cardiovascular Journal of Africa 2009; 20, 104-6.
28. Tofighi A, Ghafari G. Effect of Aerobic Training with Omega-3 consumption on soluble adhesion molecules in the obese women. National nutrition Food Technology and Research Institute 2014; 36 (1): 20-7.(Persian)
29. Olson TP, Dengel DR, Leon AS, Schmitz KH. Changes in inflammatory biomarkers following one-year of moderate resistance training in overweight women. International Journal of Obesity (Lond) 2007; 31(6):996-1003.
30. Signorelli SS, Mazzarino MC, and Di Pino L. High circulating levels of cytokines (IL-6 and TNFalpha), adhesion molecules (VCAM-1 and ICAM-1) and selectins in patients with peripheral arterial disease at rest and after a treadmill test. Vascular Medicine 2003; 8:9-15.
31. Yun-Hong Ding, Chen N Young, Xiaodong Luan, Jie Li, Jose A Rafols, Justin C Clark, et al. Exercise preconditioning ameliorates inflammatory injury in ischemic rats during reperfusion. Acta Neuropathology 2005; 109: 237-46.
32. Sjögren P, Cederholm T, Heimbürger M, Stenvinkel P, Vedin I, Palmblad J, Hellenius ML. Simple advice on lifestyle habits and long-term changes in biomarkers of inflammation and vascular adhesion in healthy middle-aged men. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2010; 12(64): 1450-6.
33. Monchanin G, Serpero LD, Connes P, Tripette J, Woassi D, Bezin I. Effects of progressive and maximal exercise on plasma levels of adhesion molecules in athletes with sickle cell trait with or without alpha-thalassemia. Journal of Applied Physiology 2007; 1(102): 169-73.
34. Emanzade R, Soori R, Sohaily SH, Shakeri N. The effect of aerobic intermittent training on resting level of serum vascular cell adhesion molecules in sedentary young woman. European Journal of Experimental Biology 2012, 2 (4):1039-43.
35. Kraus WE, Houmard JA, Duscha BD, Knetzger KJ, Wharton MB, McCartney JS, et al. Effects of the amount and intensity of exercise on plasma lipoproteins. The New England Journal of Medicine 2002; 347(19):1483-92.
36. Roberts CK, Won D, Lin SS and Barnard RJ. Effect of a diet and exercise intervention on oxidative stress, inflammation monocyte adhesion in diabetic men. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 2006; 73(3):249-59.
37. Kannan U, Vasudevan K, Balasubramaniam K, Yerrabelli D, Shanmugavel K, John NA. Effect of exercise intensity on lipid profile in sedentary obese adults. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2014; 8(7):BC08-10.